Double Talk Dave Reveals Why Christian Left TNA In 2008

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't know man I remember watching slammiversary a few years back during the wwe/tna swap and he looked pissed to be anywhere near tna.:dame:
Probably cause that had to be arkward as fukk. Showing back up to a company you left to "put them over".

Probably was getting mean mugs & cold shoulders all night

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
use wacky d as a reference point, brehs

why not?

because your feelings get hurt whenever I step in the place? so you lil dudes create a stigma surrounding my name in order to compensate for your own shortcomings?

I'm like the boogeyman to you f*ckboys.:pacspit:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That was a weak reply by Dave Meltzer. I think he could have at least speculated on whether Christian felt like he was being incorrectly utilized.

I vaguely recall that a few more former 'E stars had come to TNA. Not only was he no longer the champion, but the arrival of (Sting?) pushed him out of the limelight.

yea I remember that. and I remember he gave TNA some sort of ultimatum.
somebody on here recently said that the ultimatum was to get rid of jarrett.

as if he had some sort of leverage.:laugh: they sent him back to Connecticut and now his legacy is once again being edge's sidekick, even tho hes better than the guy.

It was a different climate in that time. Lot of people who watch wrestling now (myself included) werent watching in 08. Cena with the spinner belt, guys like Orton... people didnt give a shyt about the new generation post attitude era. Last few years there has been a wrestling resurgence, and peeps know about New Japan and other feds. Back then who gave a fukk?

this is what I'm talking about in the previous thread man.

that's just WWE stuff. the alternatives were there and TNA was kickin the WWE's ass in quality. but since the WWE is trash, lets just not watch wrestling at all, right?

wwe fans just dip & dab in stuff like new japan so they can feel better about themselves. they know new japan will never be a threat to the WWE on American soil.

True but at the same time UFC was blowing up with Ultimate Fighter at the same time.

yup.

and the WWE had just left the channel.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:mjlol: no cause yr opinions are trash

if theyre trash, then shut em down.:whistle:

if you think my opinions are so trash, and you feel some type of way about em to the point where you start whining whenever my name is mentioned, then you should be shuttin my chit down left & right.

:sas2:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Guilt people into watching tna, brehs
Ol "girls like a$$holes, meanwhile a great guy like me would treat them right" azz

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Ol "girls like a$$holes, meanwhile a great guy like me would treat them right" azz

its not about TNA. its about wrestling in general.

and next time you reference me, make sure you quote me.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Even lying to himself saying that TNA is better than WWE. Actually said some dumb shyt about Kurt Angle's match with Rockstar Spud was better than any of his WWE matches.
e4c32iI.gif

django-unchained-13.gif