Doug Demour is fed up AMG 65 review.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
G-Wagen i a status symbol and not much else..

the seating adjustment is limited so if your tall or long legged it sucks, it gets uncomfortable very fast. the ride is very raw...even in the city. road noise....very loud. but keep in mind this is an army vehicle turned civilian vehicle...its not really a lapse of luxury no matter how much MB inflates the price or throws in 'fancy' things.

its a still a nice truck though...sick for offroading...bullet proof...its literally a tank.:yeshrug::ld::deadrose:

This.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
How does Doug have over 1 million Youtube subscribers and Regular Car Reviews has less than 500K? :wtf:

I've seen my fair share of RCR videos, and I can say it's because they're nearly worthless to watch for informational purposes.

When researching a car, I don't want to listen to a 10 minute endless attempt at awful puns and backhanded analogies.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Is this one funny like the G wagon one? I dismissed it after he said that old ass Mazzi is a fukkin bargain at $20k :mjlol: You can get a modern Ghibli for that price :childplease:

Yeah :pachaha: He's trying to convince you that this car is way better in reliability in a manual transmission than the automatic version.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah :pachaha: He's trying to convince you that this car is way better in reliability in a manual transmission than the automatic version.
Yeah he’s wildin :mjlol: I don’t care how reliable the old joint is, it’s not gonna be more reliable than a newer Ghibli. Only bad things I really hear about those cars is that the interior cheap as fukk n shares shyt w. Chrysler 300

Last edited: