Doughboyz Cashout's Roc just got murdered

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
lmao how all real "cats" know, if you not directly involved, you just know hearsay chatty patty shyty

most "real" detroit cats, don't know anybody important in the D who do anything or operate in a capacity where they would be in the know
most people in the D think Blade Icewood was a legit street guy, he wasn't
then you wanna talk about me using bamma, when you using cats, take your old ass to sleep I was a kid hanging around these nikkaz, I could only imagine how flabby and sick you are rehashing the same story everybody thinks they know
ok fukk boy...what makes a street guy legit? You claim your folks told you that he was murdered for snitching...well he HAD to be in the game to have info to snitch on right? And cat is a Detroit word. Bamma, which you are actually, is a DC word. And trust I know enough "important" people within the city to know that YOU are a straight up fraud and don't know what the fukk you talking about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok fukk boy...what makes a street guy legit? You claim your folks told you that he was murdered for snitching...well he HAD to be in the game to have info to snitch on right? And cat is a Detroit word. Bamma, which you are actually, is a DC word. And trust I know enough "important" people within the city to know that YOU are a straight up fraud and don't know what the fukk you talking about.

Listen, if you gonna keep being emotionally I'm stop talking. I wasn't attacking or even blade.
I didn't say blade was a ho, or a bytch ass nikka, or anything disrespectful, he was simply out of is element in the shyt he was doing

blade's pops was a big guy in the game, but blade grew up spoiled because his pops was the man thats just what is, he was able to get involved with these type of cats off the strength of his pops name

but he's from the suburbs, he chose to the path he chose, he wasn't coming out the mud, that's what I mean when i say legit street guy

This ain't my era, these nikkaz older than me, told me this shyt

I didn't ask this nikka for any details about what he was involved or he they found it out he was snitching, because it's not my place or any of my goddamn business, he offered that information because he got tired of people acting like blade was the realest nikka ever when nikkaz was talking about rap at the table

Its entire possible that wipeout people were the runs who ran up in his crib, and these nikkaz who shot him on 7 mile was entirely different

or it could be blade not being a street nikka, couldn't see what was around and thought it was those nikkaz, put never sat back in put together the picture

like how did they know where he lived, because he had more than one crib, etc

also wipeout was killed downtown at the candy bar I know the nikka who was promoting that night
who taught me the promotion game

that's a neutral area

I can't see some eastside nikkaz running up on blade on w seven mile,
just on some random shyt

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Listen, if you gonna keep being emotionally I'm stop talking. I wasn't attacking or even blade.
I didn't say blade was a ho, or a bytch ass nikka, or anything disrespectful, he was simply out of is element in the shyt he was doing

blade's pops was a big guy in the game, but blade grew up spoiled because his pops was the man thats just what is, he was able to get involved with these type of cats off the strength of his pops name

but he's from the suburbs, he chose to the path he chose, he wasn't coming out the mud, that's what I mean when i say legit street guy

I didn't ask this nikka for any details about what he was involved or he they found it out he was snitching, because it's not my place or any of my goddamn business, he offered that information because he got tired of people acting like blade was the realest nikka ever when nikkaz was talking about rap at the table

Its entire possible that wipeout people were the runs who ran up in his crib, and these nikkaz who shot him on 7 mile was entirely different

or it could be blade not being a street nikka, couldn't see what was around and thought it was those nikkaz, put never sat back in put together the picture

also wipeout was killed downtown at the candy bar I know the nikka who was promoting that night

that's a neutral area

just on some random shyt
You know what...there's elements of what you are saying that I can respect BUT I'm telling you what I know from the horses mouth's as well. I will say this, and I have said it before, there is confusion on the Blade situation because the guy that's locked up for killing him was rumored to do hits for Juan, blade's group leader, as well. The thing is, if you read the paperwork, is that dude used a gun that was taken from Blade's place when he was shot the first time. nikkas knew where he lived because Detroit is a talking ass area. They knew the baby mama house and thought that hood nikkas wouldn't come to the burbs to get his ass. And if they would go to Oak Park/Southfield to get him then of COURSE they would go to West 7 Mile to a location that was right NEXT to the freeway. Blade was moving real stupid and I DO believe that some of his own folks sold him out but I do know that dude who got the charge is a straight up ESCB affiliate.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

that's a neutral area

just on some random shyt

lowkey dis about 90 percent facts from what i know(outside of him snitchin) ....i even heard wipeout got killed over some robbery shyt but they went after blade instead ...the 1st time n got him paralyzed thats when he dropped blood sweat tears...year later he was killed i always thought blade got killed for some other shyt but too much back n forth nikkas just ran with he got killed over the cheddar boy shyt

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
You know what...there's elements of what you are saying that I can respect BUT I'm telling you what I know from the horses mouth's as well. I will say this, and I have said it before, there is confusion on the Blade situation because the guy that's locked up for killing him was rumored to do hits for Juan, blade's group leader, as well. The thing is, if you read the paperwork, is that dude used a gun that was taken from Blade's place when he was shot the first time. nikkas knew where he lived because Detroit is a talking ass area. They knew the baby mama house and thought that hood nikkas wouldn't come to the burbs to get his ass. And if they would go to Oak Park/Southfield to get him then of COURSE they would go to West 7 Mile to a location that was right NEXT to the freeway. Blade was moving real stupid and I DO believe that some of his own folks sold him out but I do know that dude who got the charge is a straight up ESCB affiliate.

Juan is prolly the only city nikka i never heard no nikka talk down on in my life

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Juan is prolly the only city nikka i never heard no nikka talk down on in my life
Yeah even when the Streetlordz were beefing with Rock Bottom and ESCB none of them ever DIRECTLY mentioned Juan. And after all of it died down he STILL was "working" with nikkas from those camps. :merchant:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
and he was prolly the best rapper outside of blade from streetlordz... i still listen to his to this day
I actually enjoyed Juan and Jesse's music more than Blade...more realism. People just flocked to Blade cause he had the most charisma and used the fly talk that ALL the cats mimic til this day.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
My boy got stopped and the cops searched the car for guns but ain’t find none. But they found some weed and like 60 blues. Cops left the weed sitting on top the car but cuffed the blues and said they just looking for guns. My man retarded ass gonna say well can I have back my pills too.
:russ:

Cops like :skip: nicca get cho ass outta here and be glad we ain’t take you to jail for em.
Yo peoples was trippin:mjlol: Thank god it wasn't the state boys ya mans/me would have been fukked

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its not about where nikkaz is willing to go, we know real nikkaz go everywhere to get in

Blade was setup, he was waiting right there, by the freeway like you said, they wanted him there so they could drive by wet him up, and make the easy escape

somebody had to get him to come there

its like some eastside nikka was just riding back on the westside and saw this nikka parked in his range rover

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Right. You don't just be stopping at random gas stations at night. Thinking back on it I'm amazed how many times me sand my nikkas hit spots like the Sting late as hell and ain't shyt pop off.

Wow i Never new america was that bad.
Do you think it happens in most places in america or just the hood?