Down but about to rebound? Only stock picks

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Any thoughts in here on Palantir?

My largest holding. Just beginning its growth story.

Leader in AI. 1st software prime for the DOD. One of only 3 compaines in the world with IL6 Certification from the Govt.

Alot, if not most sizable companies will eventually have to use their product, or get left behind. Firmly entrenched in our Govt.

Will eventually be the backbone of most, if not all Nato militaries.

It's been known their software was GREAT and worked, but the sales process took 6-9 months and it very expensive.

They have more, or less solved both problems. Especially sales.

They may very well be in the trillion dollar club in 8-10 years.

Daps

Leader in AI. 1st software prime for the DOD. One of only 3 compaines in the world with IL6 Certification from the Govt.

Alot, if not most sizable companies will eventually have to use their product, or get left behind. Firmly entrenched in our Govt.

It's been known their software was GREAT and worked, but the sales process took 6-9 months and it very expensive.

Appreciate you chiming in good brotha! Great knowledge nuggets

Daps

Just established a $3k position in Palantir them thanks to you + some side research. Thanks broham!

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Just established a $3k position in Palantir them thanks to you + some side research. Thanks broham!

Yw.

If you are still researching, go down the JADC2 rabbit hole.

I think 100's and 100's of billions of dollars with end up in Palantir hand due to the DOD's ambition of connecting all of our Military forces.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

This video touches on a lot of what I mentioned here: