DR.DRE - "COMPTON" is a Classic ALbum

Illmagic

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I liked the album but the promotion was weird and that took some steam out of the hype. I remember it was only availible on apple music. So at the hype of the release a large portion of the listeners couldnt hear it. This was a massive mistake. Not financially cause Im sure he made a grip from it being an exclusive but the album couldnt get that huge buzz cause alot of people didnt hear it. Peoples attentions spans are short so by the time it was more availible people stopped caring. So it had a "came and went feel"

I did think it was a dope album though. That joint with Jon Connor and Snoop was flames.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Classic. Not quite but its clear the album not only delivered a modernized Dr. Dre sound and in some ways its ahead of its time.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They are different but have the same core problem. They're both missing the same things. Been there done that is better than any song on COMPTON.

AFTERMATH PRESENTS WAS ACTUALLY A GREAT COMPILATION

NOT CLASSIC BUT HEAVILY SLEPT ON FOR SOME OF THE SAME REASONS

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
AFTERMATH PRESENTS WAS ACTUALLY A GREAT COMPILATION

NOT CLASSIC BUT HEAVILY SLEPT ON FOR SOME OF THE SAME REASONS
It wasn't slept on, it was just wack.
Dre had just produced eazy duz it, SOC, no one can do it better, above the law, nikkaz4life, the chronic, Doggystyle, and his label had just dropped murder was the case, above the rim, dogg food & AEOM, then he drops aftermath presents, lol.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It wasn't slept on, it was just wack.
Dre had just produced eazy duz it, SOC, no one can do it better, above the law, nikkaz4life, the chronic, Doggystyle, and his label had just dropped murder was the case, above the rim, dogg food & AEOM, then he drops aftermath presents, lol.

THERES NO SAVIN U