Dr. Dre Wife Is Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I’m starting to think marriage is solely to raise kids in a stable environment, after 18 years they should be voided
You still don't get it.

It's like women have to drag their husbands out in the street in gut them before ya'll realize marriage is mostly hype. And people down for each other legit wouldn't need it.

People feel secure in marriage because of the bully ass gov't we're all protesting against (police, divorce proceedings and family court).

Daps
It gets tiring being right about this
:unimpressed:

#GMB
tenor.gif

sqAiC2Y.png

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Dr. Dre's wife is not getting divorced without a fight, because she's challenging their prenup and $1 billion is on the line.

Nicole Young just filed legal docs, obtained by TMZ, in which she claims she was forced to sign the prenup back in 1996.

Nicole says Dre is now worth $1 bil, and says before they tied the knot, "I was extremely reluctant, resistant and afraid to sign the agreement and felt backed into a corner. Given the extraordinary pressure and intimidation by Andre, I was left with no option but to hire a lawyer (of course, with the help of Andre's team of professionals) and unwillingly signed the agreement very shortly before our marriage."

She then says 2 years into the marriage, "Andre acknowledged to me that he felt ashamed he had pressured me into signing a premarital agreement and he tore up multiple copies of the agreement in front of me. Since the day he tore up the agreements, we both understood that there was no premarital agreement, and that it was null and void."

Sources connected to Dre beg to differ, telling TMZ, he never expressed shame over the prenup and he never tore it up or said it was invalid. Our sources also say Nicole had her own lawyer and she had a clear choice on whether to sign or not.

Our sources say Dre has made it clear ... he will pay spousal support and all her expenses, but clearly Nicole wants a big piece of the pie, claiming he amassed most of his fortune during the marriage.

Nicole is asking the judge to separate the divorce from the prenup issue, but it looks like a fight is brewing.

Dr. Dre's Wife is Challenging Prenup in $1 Billion Divorce
Wow this is proof that shes been playing tbe long game. GMB. Any rich man or upper middle class man that gets married nowadays is a fool.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
thats the nail in her coffin

:mjlol:

if he loses, which shouldnt be possible by paperwork I dunno what to say
contracts are there for a reason...I dont care about circumstance, but if he has a prenup ... then she needs to "leave the relationship she doesnt want to be apart of"
stop being a fukking loser and flee your marriage how you wanted. You should be able to sue her ontop of shyt for multiple reasons.