Dr. Dre Wife Is Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
It’s California, they throw out pre-nups all the time. Dre is about to get his pockets run.

He might as well start planning on how he’s gonna re-coup his bread like Bezos did.
nfXbQKm.png

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She then says 2 years into the marriage, "Andre acknowledged to me that he felt ashamed he had pressured me into signing a premarital agreement and he tore up multiple copies of the agreement in front of me. Since the day he tore up the agreements, we both understood that there was no premarital agreement, and that it was null and void."
DampCleverAmericankestrel-small.gif

That's pure fukk shyt.

If I was dre, Id funnel that shyt out through shell companies and dip out of town

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Admit to signing the agreement under counsel and later try to say it shouldn't matter because it was ripped up. This can't be legit :dead:
Bascially... So now those same lawyers are witnesses.. They ain’t going to lie for that broad and risk losing their law license :mjlol:

bytch bout to get $2 million and get told to fukk off

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
and it's still dudes on here postin, talkin bout 'i'm gettin married in june but...' any man that gets married in this day and age is a sucker. especially if you're worth millions of dollars and your wife ain't. would literally kill someone before i let them do this shyt to me. bytch ass so-called 'men' nowadays.

To be fair, all of the richest men in the world are married.

Gates, Bezos (just divorced), Zuckerberg, Buffett, etc. . . , so there must be some value in it

This is why u never swipe up another athlete, entertainer leftovers and married her

Dre should have found someone like Ice Cube wife and he’ll be straight

Dre beat all those bytches up:russ:

Nicole seemed like the 1st one he treated somewhat good.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
To be fair, all of the richest men in the world are married.

Gates, Bezos (just divorced), Zuckerberg, Buffett, etc. . . , so there must be some value in it

Dre beat all those bytches up:russ:

Nicole seemed like the 1st one he treated somewhat good.
it ain't no value in it, it's just people don't think for themselves. people have been conditioned to think marriage is the only normal and they won't go against their conditioning. you literally can do everything as a live-in couple that married mufukkas can do. only benefit may be some tax shyt. it's the same shyt with religion. most people would claim some type of religion, but don't really practice it. this is because they know there's a 'stigma' to say you don't believe in god, even if the belief in god is asinine. it isn't that they actually have a deep belief for the thing they're doing, it's that they are trying to do what the social norm is.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
okay, but that shyt doesn't actually happen with prenups.

then you wait 20 years to get a divorce? you think she was the only option at wife Dre had so he had to force her into a prenup with death threats ore a gun?

why she doing this now? you think Dre sold all his guns or something?
I don’t know but check any GMB thread on here. The first and very first thing these wives do is claim coercion or force. Every single one. And they get it or settle out of court. These high powered lawyers on both sides know it’s coming and can’t stop it. They been on both sides.

I don’t know how exactly jury’s/judges falling for it, but hey. It’s working or they wouldn’t keep saying it.

do I actually believe any of them. Hell no.