Dr. Dre Wife Is Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Do you not see how stupid that is? Marriage in Amerikkka is a joke, and it's pointless for a man of means to get married. Let the roles be reversed and women would say that he wouldn't deserve anything.
I Used to think like that but after 20 years and 2 kids she deserve a nice severance package. As a man I'd give it to her, Dre worth a billi, he should break atleast 100-150m's on her and say either take it or juke it out in court over the prenup:yeshrug:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
he should break atleast 100-150m's on her and say either take it or juke it out in court over the prenup:yeshrug:
I think the point is that if he offers to break bread she'll want more and if he takes it to court she'll get more regardless. It's a lose-lose situation no matter what. That's how it is with these celebrity divorces or for wealthy folks in general. :pachaha:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
This is why along with a prenup you put your assets in trusts.

Somebody need to find that thread and bump it....

What is the point of contract law(a prenup) if u can just make bullshyt up for arbitrary reasons

I know right

I wish I could have pulled this move with my student loans

like “I signed the agreement under immense pressure :mjcry:“. And have it thrown out.

they would laugh at me in court.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This is why along with a prenup you put your assets in trusts.

Somebody need to find that thread and bump it....

What is the point of contract law(a prenup) if u can just make bullshyt up for arbitrary reasons

Keep thinking a Trust will protect your pockets brehs.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Btw, it's funny how money can turn your wife into a stranger. You spend 20+ years with a woman and provide her (and probably her immediate family) with nothing but the best and then when she wants to leave, she turns into a money grubbing b1tch just like that.

All bs aside, just as a decent human... How can you justify wanting half? You have no talent. I'm pretty certain he would give her one of the mansions and give her a lump sum to realistically set her up for life but she wants half?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
He does but I do all the cooking and cleaning..
Good. Now with all that bread you’re saving, are you putting it back into the household? Set aside for kids private schools? Or are you saving for a “Rainy day” :sas2:

Also are you submissive to him? I’m talking let that man lead. He has the final say for most decisions. Sex/head when he wants as well.

Daps
Dre has at LEAST six kids but only 2 with his wife.

The kids with his wife were born in '97 and '01, so it's not like she's raising minors. No child support so she's really just focused on securing her bag.

The biggest problem most wealthy men have is that they almost always have side heauxs and some even have outside kids. The wife will accept it and keep rolling until she's ready to make a move...usually once the kids are old enough...teenagers or young adults.

Wives don't see the point of getting $100 million+ settlement if they gotta still be full-time Mom to little kids. Jordan's wife was a lawyer too before she married MJ. She waited until the kids were a little older and then made her move. We know MJ was out in the streets and she probably had all the receipts. I imagine Dre was probably much worse......so it's already a done deal. Black man in California? His only hope is getting some grumpy older male judge that went through the same thing.