Chicago
resized_99263-simpson-gloves_34-18450-d90_t800.JPG

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I Used to think like that but after 20 years and 2 kids she deserve a nice severance package. As a man I'd give it to her, Dre worth a billi, he should break atleast 100-150m's on her and say either take it or juke it out in court over the prenup:yeshrug:
Living 20yrs in the lap of luxury is your severance. You are welcome.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
You have to get your money in an Irrevocable trust. I’ll probably make a thread about it tomorrow. That way she can’t ever argue about having a claim to your property because it isn’t your property it’s your trust property and you put the sole benefactor of that trust as yourself

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
Sources connected to Dre beg to differ, telling TMZ, he never expressed shame over the prenup and he never tore it up or said it was invalid. Our sources also say Nicole had her own lawyer and she had a clear choice on whether to sign or not.

Our sources say Dre has made it clear ... he will pay spousal support and all her expenses,
but clearly Nicole wants a big piece of the pie, claiming he amassed most of his fortune during the marriage.

Nicole is asking the judge to separate the divorce from the prenup issue, but it looks like a fight is brewing.

:francis: Dre willing to pay spousal support where u can keep living your lifestyle and other expenses but nope....

but :manny: wish them 2 the best, glad I don’t have that problem

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sources connected to Dre beg to differ, telling TMZ, he never expressed shame over the prenup and he never tore it up or said it was invalid. Our sources also say Nicole had her own lawyer and she had a clear choice on whether to sign or not.

Our sources say Dre has made it clear ... he will pay spousal support and all her expenses,
but clearly Nicole wants a big piece of the pie, claiming he amassed most of his fortune during the marriage.

Nicole is asking the judge to separate the divorce from the prenup issue, but it looks like a fight is brewing.

:francis: Dre willing to pay spousal support where u can keep living your lifestyle and other expenses but nope....

but :manny: wish them 2 the best, glad I don’t have that problem

There was a white woman who got a near billion dollar check in her divorce settlement and SHE WAS STILL NOT HAPPY!!!:mindblown::wtf: women never fukking happy man