Dr. Dre Wife Is Challenging Prenup In $1 Billion Divorce

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Our sources say Dre has made it clear ... he will pay spousal support and all her expenses,
but clearly Nicole wants a big piece of the pie, claiming he amassed most of his fortune during the marriage.

Nicole is asking the judge to separate the divorce from the prenup issue, but it looks like a fight is brewing.

:francis: Dre willing to pay spousal support where u can keep living your lifestyle and other expenses but nope....
I wonder what expenses?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

It all makes sense now...

How so?

:mjlol:

The audacity of saying you don't need someone's money when they pay all of your bills.

He doesn’t pay all the bills though. I pay a portion of the mortgage.

He also doesn’t pay my individual bills. I pay those. I also own a home that I put money into as well. Thank you very much.

Good. Now with all that bread you’re saving, are you putting it back into the household? Set aside for kids private schools? Or are you saving for a “Rainy day” :sas2:

Also are you submissive to him? I’m talking let that man lead. He has the final say for most decisions. Sex/head when he wants as well.
Yes I’m saving and planning on putting money into the home we purchase together.

You’re getting a little invasive with the other questions. I’ll just say he’s not complaining, lol.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

He also doesn’t pay my individual bills. I pay those. I also own a home that I put money into as well. Thank you very much.
:duck:

When asked "who pays the significant bills" you answered with "He does, but I do the cooking and cleaning".

If you took care of paying a portion of the mortgage, I'd expect you to mention that before cooking and cleaning.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

When asked "who pays the significant bills" you answered with "He does, but I do the cooking and cleaning".

If you took care of paying a portion of the mortgage, I'd expect you to mention that before cooking and cleaning.

I read that as who pays the most which he does :yeshrug:

My apologies for not living up to your expectations

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
How so?

Yes I’m saving and planning on putting money into the home we purchase together.

You’re getting a little invasive with the other questions. I’ll just say he’s not complaining, lol.
Just trying to see where your head at. Seems like your personal life is antithesis of how you post on here. I’m honestly surprised :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You have to get your money in an Irrevocable trust. I’ll probably make a thread about it tomorrow. That way she can’t ever argue about having a claim to your property because it isn’t your property it’s your trust property and you put the sole benefactor of that trust as yourself

I’m simply asking here...

But if it were THAT easy then why wouldn’t Jeff Bezos and the rest of these wealthy dudes not do that on the regular?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
it ain't no value in it, it's just people don't think for themselves. people have been conditioned to think marriage is the only normal and they won't go against their conditioning. you literally can do everything as a live-in couple that married mufukkas can do. only benefit may be some tax shyt. it's the same shyt with religion. most people would claim some type of religion, but don't really practice it. this is because they know there's a 'stigma' to say you don't believe in god, even if the belief in god is asinine. it isn't that they actually have a deep belief for the thing they're doing, it's that they are trying to do what the social norm is.

Eh, I might agree with you if it wasn't those dudes.

Gates, Buffet, & Zuckerberg are all pretty open atheists, so it's not like it's their religious beliefs or fear of judgement from society that made them get married.

They see legitimate value in it.

Those guys are married to women who are smart. Not birds like dres wife. She's a lawyer but she had a bird mentality. Also keep in mind those women are old; its not like they can trade and get a young billionaire. You ever noticed that older women always tend to cling to the concept of marriage while younger women want to be "free". Its because older women really got no options.

Yeah, but they were all young when they got married though.

And Zuckerberg's Asian wife is like a young chick.

Like I said, legitimately rich people get married.

Only broke nikkaz and moderate wealthy people are on the GMB shyt.

I guarantee 90% of close to it of the Forbes list are married.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Eh, I might agree with you if it wasn't those dudes.

Gates, Buffet, & Zuckerberg are all pretty open atheists, so it's not like it's their religious beliefs or fear of judgement from society that made them get married.

They see legitimate value in it.

Yeah, but they were all young when they got married though.

And Zuckerberg's Asian wife is like a young chick.

Like I said, legitimately rich people get married.

Only broke nikkaz and moderate wealthy people are on the GMB shyt.

I guarantee 90% of close to it of the Forbes list are married.
literally the only reason those dudes or ANYONE get married is because of societal pressure. they are taught from when they were kids that marriage is what people do. them being billionaires is meaningless. if they lived in a society that had no concept of marriage, they wouldn't just make the shyt up out the blue and try and do it. everything people do is because of what they see others do around them. it doesn't matter what 'value' they see in it. besides for things like tax benefits or asset trickery, there's nothing you can get from marriage, that you can't get just from living together. this isn't even some shyt you can debate, but here we are. now if the woman has put an ultimatum on a man and says she's leaving if he won't marry her, then that's a different thing altogether, but you don't HAVE to be married to have the majority of a married lifestyle. people do it bc they are taught to believe that's what you should do to be 'normal.'

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
literally the only reason those dudes or ANYONE get married is because of societal pressure. they are taught from when they were kids that marriage is what people do. them being billionaires is meaningless. if they lived in a society that had no concept of marriage, they wouldn't just make the shyt up out the blue and try and do it. everything people do is because of what they see others do around them. it doesn't matter what 'value' they see in it. besides for things like tax benefits or asset trickery, there's nothing you can get from marriage, that you can't get just from living together. this isn't even some shyt you can debate, but here we are. now if the woman has put an ultimatum on a man and says she's leaving if he won't marry her, then that's a different thing altogether, but you don't HAVE to be married to have the majority of a married lifestyle. people do it bc they are taught to believe that's what you should do to be 'normal.'
There are no benefits to marriage unless you plan on buying property together or raising kids. Most people are moving away from kids and money is usually the cause of lost divorces.