Dr. Dre's Wife Files For Divorce

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Dr. Dre and his wife of 24 years are ending their marriage ... she's filed for divorce.

Nicole Young filed the paperwork Monday, citing the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for her split from the hip-hop mogul.

Dre married Nicole on May 25, 1996, and they have 2 adult children together -- a son named Truice and a daughter named Truly -- so they won't have to deal with child support.

Sources connected to Nicole say there is no prenup. Dre's net worth, according to Forbes, is estimated at $800 million.

Nicole is also seeking spousal support.

She was formerly married to NBA player, Sedale Threatt. Young works as a lawyer and is represented in the divorce by a high-powered celeb attorney, Samantha Spector.

We've reached out to Dr. Dre's rep. He had no comment.

800 million .... no prenup... 24 years together?

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Check out this hand written love letter allegedly from Dre to Nicole from 1995 – before text messaging, twitter, emails and Facebook- where he was absolutely hating on the Lakers starting point guard:

Nicole, Hopefully you doing well and you realized you need to quit fu*king with Sedale and come home to your doctor. I will take care of you baby girl

8u9r28not1s41.jpg

Side note, how hot is it that Dre is talking about the “California Love” video – I do have questions though because the date on the letter says Feb.95, and the video was shot in late 95 so the dates are a little tricky.

But, I’m here for iconic moments mixed with snatching up chicks… Love it. Nicole divorced Threatt after three years of marriage and eventually married Dre. They’ve been together for 18 years.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:.....thats my Dr :francis:

Dr Dre put the date in the spot you had to when writing book reports for school.

"Wish I was up in that ass" :salute:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Crazy that people who didn't do shyt are entitled to half the money simply because they are married:snoop:

There are scumbags who leave their families and i think the wife is entitled to some money especially if she quit her career to take care of the kids, but shyt like Tiger having to give his wife $300M or Bezos having to give his wife $35B, that shyt is just dumb as fukk.

At least Bezos wife put in working in building the company with him. That's kinda different.

But for the rest of these broads who ain't doing shyt, it's beyond ridiculous.