Dr. Dre's Wife Files For Divorce

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Don't know why rich dudes is always so goddamn p*ssy. I don't believe in marriage, but if I was worth that much, my wife would be too terrified of retaliation to try to take me for half a billion dollars or anywhere near it. But then, I'm more petty than the average person. Imagine having a world-class ability, skill, or product that makes you damn near a billionaire and then some fukkin woman thinks she's gonna use the white man to take half your shyt. lol, couldn't be me brehs. these mufukkas need to stop marrying these hoes. of course, if he was puttin hands on her, that makes him a scumbag, but that don't entitle her to to half his money either.
Honestly is it worth it? They been married for a long time, heck at that point I'd give her half just to leave me the fukk alone. Say after taxes and the split there's a good 200 mill for him in the bag to do whatever the fukk he wants. He's 50 something might have another good 20-30 years of decent life where he could enjoy his money after that we all end up 6 feet under. His kids will always be good.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Breh I am just joking around. But these rumors about Dre been around for almost 30 years.
I know but the fact that she left after a quarter century tells you he must have done some eye opening shyt. No woman puts up with you for so long only to divorce you for no reason in the end.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Honestly is it worth it? They been married for a long time, heck at that point I'd give her half just to leave me the fukk alone. Say after taxes and the split there's a good 200 mill for him in the bag to do whatever the fukk he wants. He's 50 something might have another good 20-30 years of decent life where he could enjoy his money after that we all end up 6 feet under. His kids will always be good.
Agreed. I'm not gonna lie giving up 400 million and change when he was on track to be the next hip-hop billionaire my first instinct is to try to oof her, but obviously if she had an accident now people would look at him so he has to accept it and just think about the thotties that he's gonna run through with that 200 milli on so that he's still gonna be sitting on.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dr.Dre not getting a prenup AFTER the chronic and doggystyle came out is wild.
When you got as much money as him this type of thing is only a hurt piece on paper, his lifestyle won't be impacted one bit and he'll probably earn all the money back and then some just like Jordan and Bezos

A PRENUP DOESNT MEAN shyt
AFTER 24 YRS OF MARRIAGE IN CALI.

:devil:
:evil: