Dr. Dre's Wife Files For Divorce

Daps
Is having only 400 million dollars really a hardship here? I mean you can't even spend that much in a lifetime. All he has to do is produce an album, go on a OG tour, and upgrade his headphone and he'll recoup it all back within 5 years.

You would be amazed at how many people dont know how money works ....

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Don't know why rich dudes is always so goddamn p*ssy. I don't believe in marriage, but if I was worth that much, my wife would be too terrified of retaliation to try to take me for half a billion dollars or anywhere near it. But then, I'm more petty than the average person. Imagine having a world-class ability, skill, or product that makes you damn near a billionaire and then some fukkin woman thinks she's gonna use the white man to take half your shyt. lol, couldn't be me brehs. these mufukkas need to stop marrying these hoes. of course, if he was puttin hands on her, that makes him a scumbag, but that don't entitle her to to half his money either.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Sources connected to Nicole say there is no prenup. Dre's net worth, according to Forbes, is estimated at $800 million.

Nicole is also seeking spousal support.

She was formerly married to NBA player, Sedale Threatt. Young works as a lawyer and is represented in the divorce by a high-powered celeb attorney, Samantha Spector.

:snoop:
spousal support? LMAO mf's be greedy af.

The kids are grown and out the house, she's going to get millions. fukk you need spousal support for?! :mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_n8hncq9HYA1rj4zx5o1_500.gif