Dr. Umar gives a tour inside the FDMG academy with paint in his beard

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is an immense project so I applaud him for making progress. Those electric and heating bills are extremely expensive for a building of that size, even with minimal use, so hopefully he’s working on a plan for that.

He should looking for actual investors instead of donations at this point. If the building gets up to code he can use it to make income outside of the actual school if he’s smart about it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I hope he’s working with a permit and isn’t about to get a stop work order.

If he is working under a permit that’s a big step in the right direction...

If he isn’t working under a demo/building permit he’s going to run into trouble documenting this on social media. I’m not the snitch so not going to say what I found when I searched.
Umar? :comeon: and Permits? :rudy:

THE WHITE MANS' PERMITS?!?! :troll:
you know he's using that shyt as a crack house :mjlol:

STOP IT :heh:

Dude got paint on him like he's fukking Sherwin Williams and yall buying it :laff:

Ole bob the builder ass :pachaha:

tenor.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude is a pretty good scammer. I'll give him that. Still got fools believing in him somehow after 10 years. Does the bare minimum to give yall hope.

Get those donations in yall. Power is turned on but he gotta pay the bill next month to keep it
on.
JUST ENOUGH progress to show he hasn't given up yet and still enough to keep the dough rolling.

its a good grift.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is an immense project so I applaud him for making progress. Those electric and heating bills are extremely expensive for a building of that size, even with minimal use, so hopefully he’s working on a plan for that.

He should looking for actual investors instead of donations at this point. If the building gets up to code he can use it to make income outside of the actual school if he’s smart about it.
its an immense project because he bought something of a massive scale he can't afford and already has liens on :heh:

Thats like buying a Bugatti but you can't afford the gas :laff:

And the other day he said someone approached him about buying the building!....HE LIED!

Why are you working on something you're about to sell allegedly?!?!???? :gucci:

A few week ago Umar Johnson said he received an offer to purchase the one of the properties he purchased on Wilmington Delaware. However this offer was fake, and I will let Umar Johnson tell you that himself.

:francis::francis::francis::francis:

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner

Last edited:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
its an immense project because he bought something of a massive scale he can't afford and already has liens on :heh:

Thats like buying a Bugatti but you can't afford the gas :laff:

And the other day he said someone approached him about buying the building!....HE LIED!

Why are you working on something you're about to sell allegedly?!?!???? :gucci:

A few week ago Umar Johnson said he received an offer to purchase the one of the properties he purchased on Wilmington Delaware. However this offer was fake, and I will let Umar Johnson tell you that himself.

:francis::francis::francis::francis:

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner

Did you donate to brother Umar?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
proud of Umar, all jokes aside, he's making it happen so yeah. shouts out to babatunde...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Exactly. People are so fukking dumb hating on dude
the ones truly hating aren't black folks man, it's a bunch of people that understand what his vision realized would mean. Large-scale proof that the american education system is purposely failing black areas.