Dr. Umar gives a tour inside the FDMG academy with paint in his beard

Asante

All Star
Daps
Why we continually let white people sell us hope and fck us over, but get real critical with black people?

I have NO DOUBT the every mf pushing Biden down our throats on this forum are CACS!!!! Umar calls these mf’s out every chance he gets, so the CACS...are going to try to go in on him. Notice that they are the SAME PEOPLE!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you look at his last Breakfast club interview around 90% of the thumbs up support him, so nobody has “turned” on him save for a fee public beefs. The black people who hate him are the ones who he talks about, and more often then not these nikkas are SWIRLERS! My light skinned uncle who produced a light skinned swirler (who lives under white people in white churches) for my big cousins felt so up and arms about Umar calling his son a traitor to the black race. The thing it’s TRUE! My cousin’s actions are detrimental to our people, and the people who cannot handle that fact are enemies of our people.
:dahell:

dude missed all his targets to date for opening and building progress. is in danger of loosing the building but it's hate to point that out. ok breh

don't think with your emotions. that response is straight retarded.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have NO DOUBT the every mf pushing Biden down our throats on this forum are CACS!!!! Umar calls these mf’s out every chance he gets, so the CACS...are going to try to go in on him. Notice that they are the SAME PEOPLE!

I believe they're black, but they lust to be in white spaces..

I don't agree with every position Umar has.. But how can any black person with children in the public school system shyt on his position with the education of black boys?

They either have no kids at all, dont give a fck about the piece of shyt kids they already produced, or they're tucked away in white suburbs with their kids in private schools..

You don't even have to give dude any money.. But to just sit back and hate on any brother trying to build a school for black boys is some trifling shyt..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
one can of paint and nikkaz are back on the wagon like :ooh:

:laff:

my god I should be a grifter. this man is going to keep selling hope until they seize that building :deadmanny:
Youre a moron if you think only one can of paint was used. The difference is like night and day

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:russ::russ:Umar stans in this bihh Furious.....

Questioning nikkas race, Questioning why nikkas care, Questioning what have posters have done with their life choices.......Questioning everything except Umar's fraud ass

I hope Umar school takes another 10 years.....so he can bleed all his stupid ass followers of donations and retire on a beach somewhere.....laughing his ass off:russ:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ::russ:Umar stans in this bihh Furious.....

Questioning nikkas race, Questioning why nikkas care, Questioning what have posters have done with their life choices.......Questioning everything except Umar's fraud ass

I hope Umar school takes another 10 years.....so he can bleed all his stupid ass followers of donations and retire on a beach somewhere.....laughing his ass off:russ:
fukk you stupic CAC. Black boys will get educated, no matter how much your punk ass hates from the internet.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How many did y’all use? You were probably there scrubbing shyt out of toilets for free an Applebee’s gift card and a roll of sage.
If i did it would be far more productive than sucking off Biden all day and night like yourself.

Im sure you're practicing your skeewee dance moves for election night. SMH

This you and your fellow democrat buddies?

file.jpeg

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Hilarious.

I know that! But, apparently YOU DON'T.

YOU are the one talking about his missing ceiling tiles. YOU wouldn't even brought that up if you KNEW about the common reasons why one would have them missing. But, you don't.

You don't have any intelligence, you just talk shyt.

I was raised by a contractor. My family owns a contracting and real estate business. I own and my family owns real estate - residential and commercial.

I myself -- as a woman knows more about electrician work and contracting work that you could ever -- as I was taught to do both by my daddy. So, please STFU.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/adv...p-to-help-grow-family-rental-business.680329/

:ehh:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You anguish black people to do things that don’t further our interest (vote Demoncrat), AND you downplay black people who not only speak facts but put their money where their mouth is.

The telling thing about Umar is that he is against white allies if all kinds, so the “white liberals” who we bone/dikk down as side bytches who pretend to be down with black people HATE this nikka. That’s all you need to know about non black allies! Umar Johnson like him or not speaks TRUTH, and the truth is like apple cider vinegar. It only burns the infected area! Those who get burned by truth (white “allies”) I can’t fuk with. Dude to me is essentially AN acid test.

IS THIS REALLY A BLACK FORUM THAT BOOTS OUT UNDERCOVER CRACKAS OR IS IT A WAY FOR UNDERCOVER CRACKAS TO PARLE THEIR POLITICAL MESSAGES THROUGH LEARNING OUR SLANG AND PRETENDING TO BE ONE OF US?! IM SICK OF IT!!
real shyt. that's all they do, pretend to be us to gain more control in our spaces (not saying the coli is ours).

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
SNAPSHOT:

-Umar still getting attacked about a school for only Black investors and Black students because his personality, but entertainers' craft, message and persona are easily detachable for support
-Cube getting attacked for willing to work with any party to focus on ADOS goals
-94 crime bill was the reason to cancel Biden during the primaries, now it "was necessary/everybody wanted it"
-Black folks being nonchalant about free speech and media bias
-Proud Boys and gang member activities are supposedly due to white supremacy, but have energy for one, while the other is more accessible and an immediate threat
"don't tell me about your plight, show me through your actions/beliefs" -uncle