Dr. Umar: "Hip Hop is White Supremacy. Rappers Push Death and Destruction on Kids."

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Big differenxe and shows you don't know whatvyou're talkong about. A lot of Country music is the soundtrack to white supremacy. And it goes deeper than that. Look up the NRA and all these rifle clubs. They ain't playing Hip Hop. Look at the murders and look at the numbers. Country show gets shot up. NOBODY blames Country music. Mass shootings carried out by a white man or white kid in a rural community, nobody questions what he was listening to.

I agree, there's a clear difference, Black people are openly making anti-Black music that literally celebrates in the deaths of Black people, promotes drug use and the mistreatment of women. Rick Ross is 47 years old and rapping about the joys of killing n*ggas in 2023.

If country music is the soundtrack to white supremacy then why in the world would country music be blamed for white people getting shot up at country shows, their music doesn't center around killing white people

:mjlol:

There's no shortage of songs from Black artists literally saying how they will shoot everybody in the damn club, the people that literally paid to come and see them perform.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, there's a clear difference, Black people are openly making anti-Black music that literally celebrates in the deaths of Black people, promotes drug use and the mistreatment of women. Rick Ross is 47 years old and rapping about the joys of killing n*ggas in 2023.

If country music is the soundtrack to white supremacy then why in the world would country music be blamed for white people getting shot up at country shows, their music doesn't center around killing white people

There's no shortage of songs from Black artists literally saying how they will shoot everybody in the damn club, the people that literally paid to come and see them perform.

That is my point. Their music diesn't center on killing Black people, but it is the soundtrack for white supremaist. Prove me wrong.

Sheryl Crow came out and denounced Jason Aldean for his lyrics, but here you are letting him off the hook, which is why I will NEVER respect your stance because you continue to be inconsistent on this issue. You take the stance of someone who detests violence in music, but ONLY when its modern Hip Hop. I show you a Country song with racist implications and violence and instead of you saying "well, this song is just as bad". You're in here trying to let this song and Country music off the hook.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So you hold rappers responsible for the actions of those who end up in prison? Before the parents who raised (or didn't raise) that child? And as far as the adults in the group you speak of who end up in prison, you would blame the artist before the grown adult actually doing the crime that landed them in prison?

Can you explain why the streets were WORSE BEFORE there was a significant amount of "gangster rap" out there? In NYC where the genre was born, to this day, the most violent year was 1990. The biggest rap acts were Public Enemy, LL, and of course the biggest gangster of them all, MC Hammer.

Is it possible that the negativity you speak of happens first, and then the rappers rap about it, not vice versa? Like the crack game. Mid 80's to early 90's. But the rappers didn't start rapping about it on a large scale until the mid 90's (Jay-Z, Nas, BIG, Rae & Ghost, etc). The problems we have of our people going to prison at an excessive rate was occurring before the presence of violence and drug talk in rap music. How did the causes go from poverty, lack of education, racism, and joblessness... to rap music?

Do you not feel that in some way to say that rap music has that much of an influence over our people is an accusation of inferiority? Like you savages are so intellectually deficient, you would listen to the songs of people you don't know and make life changing decisions based off of them? You are incapable of separating real life from entertainment.

Its funny you mention white people and Metallica. Because I do not hear white people say these things about rap music having this kind of effect on their community. YET, as I'm sure you know, white people purchase more rap music than black people do. Why is that?
Contribute... not solely responsible. They contribute in ways way beyond anything in any genre nor what any normal adult would be telling people to do and act like

But you let Country artists talking about "not in a small town" knowing what it implies off the hook.
I don't LET anybody do anything. But if he's a white man, telling other white people, to not let shyt happen in their white town....... How is that like black men, telling other black people, to DO CRIME to their own fukking people?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Contribute... not solely responsible. They contribute in ways way beyond anything in any genre nor what any normal adult would be telling people to do and act like

I don't LET anybody do anything. But if he's a white man, telling other white people, to not let shyt happen in their white town....... How is that like black men, telling other black people, to DO CRIME to their own fukking people?

Because he's not telling white people to do this to other white people. He's telling other white people to do this to US. How are you not getting that?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Because he's not telling white people to do this to other white people. He's telling other white people to do this to US. How are you not getting that?
How are you missing the point of this entire thread..

Black rap artists, some of them, are making BILLIONS of dollars pushing crime, drugs, sex and the worst parts of negative behavior onto other black people... Mainly young ones, under 25.. Literally telling them to ante up and smack nikkas with a gun and take they shyt... among other drug loving songs... and killing loving songs... Got grown ass black people praising and looking up to King Von and shyt... Pushing gangs and soowooooping and flagging all in the videos and calling out sets like it's the place to be... To the point we got non rappers going to jail to have 7 day parties to fantasize, capitalize, and romanitize jail of all places, as if rap wasn't doing it already.

For all that money being made off that nonsense, they PRETEND to look out for us buy some turkey giveaways and toys for tots, but MOST never actually do a damn thing but put other worthless nikkas on, to carry on the cycle.

Instead, some people think they should take even a fraction of that, and maybe do something to offset all the bullshyt they spewing. Don't even have to stop spewing it... Just make up for it with SOMETHING that actually matters....

Nope... Instead of simply saying that's a good idea... You in here arguing about how a white man, telling other white people to fukk us up, means the white man needs to also donate to the white community, which is already flush with all these commodities, to offset what exactly??? He ain't fukking up his people with his bullshyt. If a black man was telling us to not accept that Zimmerman shyt in the hood, I'd not be asking him to also open a store... But if you talking bout robbing grandmas and shyt, maybe your dumb ass could start an after school program so some of these little fans of yours won't rob mine tonight

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you missing the point of this entire thread..

Black rap artists, some of them, are making BILLIONS of dollars pushing crime, drugs, sex and the worst parts of negative behavior onto other black people... Mainly young ones, under 25.. Literally telling them to ante up and smack nikkas with a gun and take they shyt... among other drug loving songs... and killing loving songs... Got grown ass black people praising and looking up to King Von and shyt... Pushing gangs and soowooooping and flagging all in the videos and calling out sets like it's the place to be... To the point we got non rappers going to jail to have 7 day parties to fantasize, capitalize, and romanitize jail of all places, as if rap wasn't doing it already.

For all that money being made off that nonsense, they PRETEND to look out for us buy some turkey giveaways and toys for tots, but MOST never actually do a damn thing but put other worthless nikkas on, to carry on the cycle.

Instead, some people think they should take even a fraction of that, and maybe do something to offset all the bullshyt they spewing. Don't even have to stop spewing it... Just make up for it with SOMETHING that actually matters....

Nope... Instead of simply saying that's a good idea... You in here arguing about how a white man, telling other white people to fukk us up, means the white man needs to also donate to the white community, which is already flush with all these commodities, to offset what exactly??? He ain't fukking up his people with his bullshyt. If a black man was telling us to not accept that Zimmerman shyt in the hood, I'd not be asking him to also open a store... But if you talking bout robbing grandmas and shyt, maybe your dumb ass could start an after school program so some of these little fans of yours won't rob mine tonight

I never said taht, what I am saying is that you are jn etror becsuse you're

1) Not being consistent. Why? You're telling me that on 50 years of Hip Hop, you have a problem with it NOW?

2) You're not even being honest. How is that you're holding only Hip Hop accountable, but aren't holding other genres accountable.

3) Your overall premise is dumb. If these little kids committing murder, they would still commit the murders regardless of what it is they were listening to. All it takes is for them to get angry and have access to a weapon.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do rappers feel comfortable making that kind of content? Most of them have never had a record until they made a record. Why was the whole gangsta/thug/pimp image something to aspire to even before Hip Hop was born? Why were blaxploixation films popular? Why was Superfly and The Mack so influential? Are we supposed to now denounce Curtis Mayfield for creating the soundtrack to Superfly? Do we cancel NWA, Ice T, and Schooly D for gangsta rap? Do we cancel Nas for saying he's hanging nikkas like the KKK?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

1) Not being consistent. Why? You're telling me that on 50 years of Hip Hop, you have a problem with it NOW?

2) You're not even being honest. How is that you're holding only Hip Hop accountable, but aren't holding other genres accountable.

3) Your overall premise is dumb. If these little kids committing murder, they would still commit the murders regardless of what it is they were listening to. All it takes is for them to get angry and have access to a weapon.
@Bolzmark

/thread

Idk why people can’t see or understand this point but of course that’s where tubs of shyt like Umar come in and try and explain some shyt just because of how it sounds but not the nuances

All you have to do is ask any of these buffoons ITT is to link a specific case where a individual committed a crime and how that correlated with the music they listen to

They can’t do that. Because it’s irrelevant. But let these turdbrains tell you Rap music is like Pazuzu from the Exorcist

:heh:Its really insulting and pathetic from the OP and everyone else in here neck rolling that they rely on a conman who’s talking from a premise that’s never had much of a leg to stand on

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

You get older fam... Yea I was wildin out to Onyx, and the Dips, and MOP, and Lil Kim, and Biggie, and Pac, and NWA.... Great times.. Turn that shyt up, light the blunt, pass the bottle, lets go to the club, make sure you pack the burner cause I just sold off a pack, and lets get some hoes back to the telly

But now I'm a grown ass man, with children, who wouldn't let them hear this shyt in 500000 million years. Why? Cause it's destructive as hell, has zero benefit or good message, isn't giving back in any way, and really sounds like nikkatry music. Will I throw on some old hits and vibe out still? Yup.. Around kids, never... Around people older than me, never... Around most sensible women, nope...

Cause it's pure fukking nonsense.. Our folks knew it and you'll know it too one day. Riding around at 50 listening to lil somebody telling you how he riding out on 30 nikkas tonight.. Pure trash

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You get older fam... Yea I was wildin out to Onyx, and the Dips, and MOP, and Lil Kim, and Biggie, and Pac, and NWA.... Great times.. Turn that shyt up, light the blunt, pass the bottle, lets go to the club, make sure you pack the burner cause I just sold off a pack, and lets get some hoes back to the telly

But now I'm a grown ass man, with children, who wouldn't let them hear this shyt in 500000 million years. Why? Cause it's destructive as hell, has zero benefit or good message, isn't giving back in any way, and really sounds like nikkatry music. Will I throw on some old hits and vibe out still? Yup.. Around kids, never... Around people older than me, never... Around most sensible women, nope...

Cause it's pure fukking nonsense.. Our folks knew it and you'll know it too one day. Riding around at 50 listening to lil somebody telling you how he riding out on 30 nikkas tonight.. Pure trash

And even after your folks tried to tell you it was trash, you still listened. You openly admit you won't even play the songs you still listen to around kids and sensible women, but still listen to it. Why?

And furthermore, what exactly constructive are you doing to curtail the behavior you are so vehemently against besides complaining about it on a message board.

It's like an addict who says "Nah, I can't get with these new drugs cause its killing people. I still bump a lil, but I wouldn't dare do it in front of my folks, my children, or sensible women". You're still an addict.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
And even after your folks tried to tell you it was trash, you still listened. You openly admit you won't even play the songs you still listen to around kids and sensible women, but still listen to it. Why?

And furthermore, what exactly constructive are you doing to curtail the behavior you are so vehemently against besides complaining about it on a message board.

It's like an addict who says "Nah, I can't get with these new drugs cause its killing people. I still bump a lil, but I wouldn't dare do it in front of my folks, my children, or sensible women". You're still an addict.
No shyt... I've said I'm an addict to this music about 15 times in this thread... My very first post says I'm still gonna listen... It's been my fav genre since 6-7 when my older cousins would DJ and play all this shyt... My first tape was Ice-T and mom literally frisbeed that shyt out the window, half a song in. I didn't even know why.. "He's talking about what's in between women's legs" A store sold me that shyt with my chore money.... Hell yea our folks were right. But I didn't want to hear it.. Why? Cause I was too busy trying to be those nikkas or be like them... Cool, get money, fukk bytches, and don't take no shyt.

Again.. I'm older now. Who you think runs the drug addict programs?? Former addicts. What do they say? You'll always be an addict, even if you stop using.

So why in the fukk would I go outside and preach to other black people to also smoke crack? Cause I can't quit? That's selfish and dumb. And still I didn't even preach all that. I, just like in the OP, just pointed out that these nikkas don't do shyt to offset all this bullshyt except turkey and toy drives.. But nothing real. And since no other genre is doing this, and I'm black.. I'll SPEAK on this one. Only thing I can actively do is not pass it to the next generation and I don't

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No shyt... I've said I'm an addict to this music about 15 times in this thread... My very first post says I'm still gonna listen... It's been my fav genre since 6-7 when my older cousins would DJ and play all this shyt... My first tape was Ice-T and mom literally frisbeed that shyt out the window, half a song in. I didn't even know why.. "He's talking about what's in between women's legs" A store sold me that shyt with my chore money.... Hell yea our folks were right. But I didn't want to hear it.. Why? Cause I was too busy trying to be those nikkas or be like them... Cool, get money, fukk bytches, and don't take no shyt.

Again.. I'm older now. Who you think runs the drug addict programs?? Former addicts. What do they say? You'll always be an addict, even if you stop using.

So why in the fukk would I go outside and preach to other black people to also smoke crack? Cause I can't quit? That's selfish and dumb. And still I didn't even preach all that. I, just like in the OP, just pointed out that these nikkas don't do shyt to offset all this bullshyt except turkey and toy drives.. But nothing real. And since no other genre is doing this, and I'm black.. I'll SPEAK on this one. Only thing I can actively do is not pass it to the next generation and I don't

And again, nobody's saying you should be preaching to them what they should be listening to. Saying Hip Hop has nothing to show in 50 years and saying they should be building schools and what not is off base.

And if you are not showing children or even other people an alternative, what are you doing?