Dr. Umar Johnson is coming to D.C.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The bio is old.

Notice your man didn't even link where he got that info from. Lol@being so naive that all someone has to do is say they're a doctor and you believe them. I watched a video of this clown one time where he said where he got his bachelors from then he said he got his Ph.D and didn't say the college, lmao.

He doesn't even list where he got his Ph.D from on his own website!

Find me one academic that doesn't list their bonafides publicly. You know he doesn't? Because it doesn't exist! :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice your man didn't even link where he got that info from. Lol@being so naive that all someone has to do is say they're a doctor and you believe them. I watched a video of this clown one toime wherehe said where he got his bachelors from then he said he got his Ph.D and didn't say the college, lmao.

He doesn't even list where he got his Ph.D from on his own website!

Find me one academic that doesn't list their bonafides publicly. You know he doesn't? Because it doesn't exist! :laff:

Son you are trying so hard plus you lost a long time ago. Your beef with him is he exposes homosexuals and you support that. This is the only reason :umad:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Son you are trying so hard plus you lost a long time ago. Your beef with him is he exposes homosexuals and you support that. This is the only reason :umad:

Lol... why do you crazed homophobic weirdos act like everyone who doesn't buy your gay conspiracy :duck: are going to gay pride marches with rainbow bumper stickers or something? :heh:

Believe it or not, most people don't spend anywhere near as much time and investment as you do in thinking about homosexuals. It's just that your childish ideas don't hold up to logical scrutiny and basically principles of empathy and tolerance.

Umar Johnson is full of shyt regardless of what he says about homosexuality.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol... why do you crazed homophobic weirdos act like everyone who doesn't buy your gay conspiracy :duck: are going to gay pride marches with rainbow bumper stickers or something? :heh:

Believe it or not, most people do spend anywhere near as much time and investment as you do in thinking about homosexuals. It's just that your childish ideas don't hold up to logical scrutiny and basically principles of empathy and tolerance.

Umar Johnson is full of shyt regardless of what he says about homosexuality.

Instead of actually having anything to complain about in this thread you wine and cry about Umar. Why because he didn't respond to your secret crush on him? The sad thing though VVD is your logic isn't of this world...it neither makes sense nor actually applies to real life. You complain more about this man doing something for black folks than actually supporting this. Al Sharpton and J.J. steering black folks in the wrong direction you seem to be ok with that but Mr.Johnson doesn't get a pass.

You always been suspect VVD.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Instead of actually having anything to complain about in this thread you wine and cry about Umar. Why because he didn't respond to your secret crush on him? The sad thing though VVD is your logic isn't of this world...it neither makes sense nor actually applies to real life. You complain more about this man doing something for black folks than actually supporting this. Al Sharpton and J.J. steering black folks in the wrong direction you seem to be ok with that but Mr.Johnson doesn't get a pass.

You always been suspect VVD.

Lol...I've seen his youtube videos and he's full of shyt. I tend to think poorly of people who are full of shyt and sell lies and half-truths to the people, posing as wise men scholars, or spiritual leaders.

His lectures are some truth cloaked in a bunch conspiratorial, fact-devoid fear-based pseudointellectual hyperbole aimed at scavenging off peoples' inadequacies for money; no different than T. D. Jakes or Creflo Dollar.

If you don't see the obvious charlatanry and self-serving agenda of this guy all over youtube and movies attention-whoring, posing for pictures and trying to cake off of lectures, motivational speeches, donations, books, and 30 minute phone consultations for parents struggling with their kids, and calling himself "The Prince of Pan-Africanism" :why: then I truly pity you.

Consultations

DR. UMAR NOW OFFERS 30 MINUTE PSYCHO-ACADEMIC TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS

Recieve a 30 minute telephone consultation with Dr. Umar Johnson regarding your childs psychological or educational needs.*

1. Dr. Umar will call you to develop a direct action plan for getting your child's situation back-on-track!!

2. Click on the Paypal button below, the fee for Dr. Umar's Action plan is at the reduced price of $50.00.*

3. Fill in your CORRECT contact information to the paypal link and Dr. Umar will call you to set up a plan that works for your child/ren.*

4. Dr. Umar will contact you with-in 24-48 hours after your paypal information is recieved. He will schedule a consultation time to gather the needed information to construct a direct action plan for your child. Please be prepared to give a detailed account of your child's situation.*

5. Click the Paypal button below to start the process of changing your child's future TODAY!!!

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I support reason, science, and empirical data which "Dr." Umar Johnson is devoid of. He isn't even a doctor or if he is won't make his academic credentials public. I challenge you find his academic credentials...what his area of study he got his doctorate in and what university he got it from. I'll wait.

He's a lying scam artist who sells 30 minute phone consultations with childrenfor $50 a pop, scavenging on the fears and ignorance of people like you who are too naive and ignorant to detect bullshyt and charlatanry when they see it.

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consultations

DR. UMAR NOW OFFERS 30 MINUTE PSYCHO-ACADEMIC TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS

Recieve a 30 minute telephone consultation with Dr. Umar Johnson regarding your childs psychological or educational needs.*

1. Dr. Umar will call you to develop a direct action plan for getting your child's situation back-on-track!!

2. Click on the Paypal button below, the fee for Dr. Umar's Action plan is at the reduced price of $50.00.*

3. Fill in your CORRECT contact information to the paypal link and Dr. Umar will call you to set up a plan that works for your child/ren.*

4. Dr. Umar will contact you with-in 24-48 hours after your paypal information is recieved. He will schedule a consultation time to gather the needed information to construct a direct action plan for your child. Please be prepared to give a detailed account of your child's situation.*

5. Click the Paypal button below to start the process of changing your child's future TODAY!!!

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol...I've seen his youtube videos and he's full of shyt. I tend to think poorly of people who are full of shyt and sell lies and half-truths to the people, posing as wise men scholars, or spiritual leaders.

Your opinion means what again? It's nice to talk about the man but where is the proof he is speaking lies?

His lectures are some truth cloaked in a bunch conspiratorial, fact-devoid fear-based pseudointellectual hyperbole aimed at scavenging off peoples' inadequacies for money; no different than T. D. Jakes or Creflo Dollar.

Bring evidence of his pseudo hyperbole and conspiratorial?

If you don't see the obvious charlatanry and self-serving agenda of this guy all over youtube and movies attention-whoring, posing for pictures and trying to cake off of lectures, motivational speeches, donations, books, and 30 minute phone consultations for parents struggling with their kids, and calling himself "The Prince of Pan-Africanism" :why: then I truly pity you.

Right because him charging 50 bucks for a 30 min session is bad. Psychologist may have you in for an hour session or more and charge double that in person and you get nothing out of it. Dude is suppose to work for free? :zzz:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@thekingsmen I thought I already told you I'm not going to talk to you once you start that intra-quote bold text shyt. Learn how to use the quote tag properly or don't talk to me.

Last edited by a moderator: