Dr. Umar Johnson is coming to D.C.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@thekingsmen I thought I already told you I'm not going to talk to you once you start that intra-quote bold text shyt. Learn how to use the quote tag properly or don't talk to me.

You are in my thread...so I don't care if you like what I write or not. Just because you can't read doesn't mean I care. Sadly your annoying complaint of this man proves this...

1. Umar Johnson can't be pro black or pro African because he charges his people. Umar can't make a living helping his people because VVD said $50 dollars is "High-Way Robbery"

2. African Americans Spends Billion upon Billion of dollars on products but very little on helping themselves. To VVD view point buying Jordans, I-Phones, 300 Headphones from Dre, expensive video games and consoles, etc. but $50 on a man helping changing something in a young black boys mindset is wrong. :comeon:

3. You haven't proven any evidence of what you call "bunch conspiratorial, fact-devoid fear-based pseudointellectual hyperbole aimed at scavenging off peoples' inadequacies for money"

Bring your evidence forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
It's weird when people like this Dr. spend so much time researching homosexuality so they can antagonize it..

Maybe he's curious and searching for answers? He should come to the bay and visit the Castro,..maybe he might find a guy that can help him on his quest, and open him up to a whole world he didn't imagine ..

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Instead of actually having anything to complain about in this thread you wine and cry about Umar. Why because he didn't respond to your secret crush on him? The sad thing though VVD is your logic isn't of this world...it neither makes sense nor actually applies to real life. You complain more about this man doing something for black folks than actually supporting this. Al Sharpton and J.J. steering black folks in the wrong direction you seem to be ok with that but Mr.Johnson doesn't get a pass.

You always been suspect VVD.

Sharpton has don't a lot for the black community. Sure he's a media clown and all that.... but there is so much that his organization has done and continues to do daily that isn't in the media. I'm not familiar with what this dude has done- so I need you to educate me.

I think it's corny as fukk that he list "a blood relative of Fredrick Douglas" as some sort of credential.

It's possible that Umar is as much a gimmick as Nikki Minaj? blood of FD spirit of Marcus Garvey? Dude talks about children and gay people... not economic empowerment of the black community.

On the flip side, I agree what he says about the intentional drugs in our communities and about relationships.

His 5 points are correct :
Miseducation
Psychotropic Medication
Mass Incarceration
Frustration/Irritation
Extermination

But our leaders have spoke about this stuff since the 30's and I just can't trust a person who comes off as a used car salesman... so I want you to make a case why I should like this dude. He doesn't come off like Farrakhan, he comes off more like Benny Hinn.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sharpton has don't a lot for the black community. Sure he's a media clown and all that.... but there is so much that his organization has done and continues to do daily that isn't in the media. I'm not familiar with what this dude has done- so I need you to educate me.

I think it's corny as fukk that he list "a blood relative of Fredrick Douglas" as some sort of credential.

It's possible that Umar is as much a gimmick as Nikki Minaj? blood of FD spirit of Marcus Garvey? Dude talks about children and gay people... not economic empowerment of the black community.

On the flip side, I agree what he says about the intentional drugs in our communities and about relationships.

Miseducation
Psychotropic Medication
Mass Incarceration
Frustration/Irritation
Extermination

But our leaders have spoke about this stuff since the 30's and I just can't trust a person who comes off as a used car salesman... so I want you to make a case why I should like this dude. He doesn't come off like Farrakhan, he comes off more like Benny Hinn.

Agreed...

He is discussing nothing new under the sun,

Furthermore, anybody that talks about moving the community forward, but dismisses economic empowerment and capitalism altogether, gets the side eye treatment

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miseducation
Psychotropic Medication
Mass Incarceration
Frustration/Irritation
Extermination

I agree with what you are saying but....

Our Leaders of the 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's are gone. New Generation needs to re-enforce the old ideas with a new twist. Each One teach three right. Why stop , the kids of today need it now more than ever.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird when people like this Dr. spend so much time researching homosexuality so they can antagonize it..

Maybe he's curious and searching for answers? He should come to the bay and visit the Castro,..maybe he might find a guy that can help him on his quest, and open him up to a whole world he didn't imagine ..

Sadly he isn't focused on homosexuality. He is focused on black males in the current society but you haven't paid attention well.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Umar Johnson spits some heavy game. He always makes for a good listen. Watch these online agent provocateurs trying to kick up dust and throw salt. Especially these non blacks acting as if they have a stake in the BC.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Awesome. I peep this earlier today. Maybe Umar will comment on this Zimmerman aftermath.

When I asked him if GZ is acquitted what should the black community do. He did answer that with what we should do and what to look for.

I also chopped it up with him offline by explaining to him what I do and that he needs to start making his lectures have a downloadable fee and centralized by him.

He told me he wanted to work with me in regards to that and an upcoming documentary he wants do do later on this year.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at people saying umar doesn't speak on black economics and empowerment. And wtf has Farrakhan or sharpen done? Y'all do realize as soon as umar has a school that shyts all over anything those two clowns have ever done right??????

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I was looking up Mr. Umar Johnson's credential online and came across this thread :ohhh:

Funny enough, I see @Mephistopheles using the Creflo Dollar comparison I just made in another thread :russ:

With Mr. Umar taking donations for his new "(for-profit)school", I think this deserves a relevant bump :mjpls: