Dr. Umar Johnson talks Bill Maher vs Ice Cube also scolds Dr Eric Dyson in new videos.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
guys.

we know he was trying to make a joke, right?

And this is fukking bill maher. You either know him or you don't.

You can play this zero tolerance shyt if you want to,

I know Bill Maher very well. I been knew who that pretentious piece of shyt was. Used to check out the show back in the day, and even watch his shytty ass documentary where he tried to discredit religion by ridiculing regular people. The dude is arrogant for no reason....Or wait, maybe he's arrogant cause he's a piece of shyt white man that can do and say anything and get away with it. Yep sounds about right.

Bill Maher always seemed like he was one step away from crossing the line. White peoples are inherently racist. I don't give a fukk how many black people he know.

So yeah, I'm gonna play this 0 tolerance shyt. It's 0 tolerance for white people period. I said period nikka. Ain't no wiiggle room. Let me here the n word with the hard er from a white dude. I'm slapping fire out they ass. I could give a fukk if the was on stage doing a comedy show. I'm breaching security,getting on that stage, and slapping the literal fukk out of them.

Get ya docile ass on somewhere.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Prince of Panhandling
That's it... I'm out lol
1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif