Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Finally watched the cam, the movie actually isn’t bad when it comes to story and characters. What makes the movie bad is those two power up asspulls, but if you look back at the OG 13 dbz movies it falls right in line with them.

Tired of Goten & Trunks being jokes.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
So we just gonna erase Mr.Popo now?:mjpls:
They probably trying to stay away from controversy, there was a whole Master Roshi debacle in south america (started in Argentina the feminist are literal Nazi there lol) they removed super from the spanish cartoon Network due to roshi's sexist depiction, even though the episode they complained about was roshi being a perv to get it out his system and it wasnt a real woman it was puar. IDK if it came back or if they edited the scenes but it got removed and its a Huge market for Dragonball.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Super was full of dogshyt quality animation. How you got such poor animation during the mui hours vs full power jiren episode :what: :why:

Really disappointing show (I only watched from the first goku vs jiren battle til the end of the tournament arc)

Super sucks

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Super was full of dogshyt quality animation. How you got such poor animation during the mui hours vs full power jiren episode :what: :why:

Really disappointing show (I only watched from the first goku vs jiren battle til the end of the tournament arc)

Super sucks
:russell:

2c3beabd61392fac64a76011864620227f760ef8_hq.jpg

3krkO5G7W73N_ZfDfavAgQa0eaeLtFnzwnfEayhm2Jo.png

19fb1118f1ac472ac422822357855ac499cd0651_00.jpg

main-qimg-9b28b9af45acca682e2c98f2d57dbd5b-pjlq

oh-that-was-different-injured.gif

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Lmao the cell saga really did have some of the worst art ever. I'm judging this against more modern animation and even the buu saga

The kid buu arc has really great quality consistently in terms of animation and art. Not too many recycled shots

Ultra Instinct was a big deal. Jiren was a big deal. The biggest fight in the series and they shyt the bed

They fans and the series deserved better

At least the super movies had great art and animation. Even when they switch up the style they're great

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Lmao the cell saga really did have some of the worst art ever. I'm judging this against more modern animation and even the buu saga

The kid buu arc has really great quality consistently in terms of animation and art. Not too many recycled shots

Ultra Instinct was a big deal. Jiren was a big deal. The biggest fight in the series and they shyt the bed

They fans and the series deserved better

At least the super movies had great art and animation. Even when they switch up the style they're great
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Its simple breh just complaining to complain the tournament of power was one of the better animated parts, of super don't like the anime read the Manga. :manny: I doubt they even comeback with a new series they making too much money of the games, db heroes and the movies. And merchandising.

KRayner

All Star
Daps
Rewatched the Buu saga and realized that I totally forgot Buu actually started to rip the Universe apart with his screaming after Vegito embarrassed him.

Boy literally almost got trolled out of existence. :mjlol:

I’m about to be on that part,

Gohan was getting that work but now Goku and Vegeta got brought back
:blessed:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Vegeta truly the best written character in all of DB.
A certain set ain't gonna like that post credit scene. :lolbron:
I didn’t expect Vegeta earlier in the movie to train that “certain” way :wow: :wow: :wow:
You would think CACorot would do that
Vegeta set looking stronger and stronger every day:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
That’s my goat:wow:
Till I die :wow: