Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sorry guys been super busy haven't had the chance to do a review until now over all I would rate this episode

:trash:
Is that why Vegeta was trending on twitter?
VGalNfy_zpsf1kryjub.png

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So I guess it's

By the strongest

Vegeta
Trunks
Goku

In that order with trunks god ki stronger than goku and vegeta ssb since he was giving black that work better than both of them before vegeta trained in the chamber
And since goku didn't train he would be the 3rd strongest then
nikka what:mjlol:
Ima vegeta Stan but let's slow down:childplease:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Goku and Vegetas bond has been Goat and they've low key gave eachother props throughout the season :wow:They know they HAVE to separate Black and Zamasu so made sure to emphasize who eachother is fighting.

Outside of Kuririn, Vegeta is legit Goku's Brother. What if Vegeta was there when they were kids? lol. Kuririn and Goku trying to stop him from blowing up the planet everyday. I didn't need Whis to know they are better together than apart. "Cooler II" is the perfect example of Goku and Vegeta's teamwork.

goku_and_vegeta_destroying_a_cooler_clone_return_of_cooler.jpg

cf76142876b24cd211967cd61517ce48.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Vegeta:mjcry:
Goku:wow:
It's like Kobe and Shaq

Black and Zamasu sipping tea together:mjlol:

That Black/Zamasu cabin be tripping me out. They out here destorying the planet but taking in tea and birds chripping in a log cabin outside on a patio deck, lol. What do you guys think of the fusion? Looks like Super Saiyan "White":

latest

CvaYkHWUMAA_GAY.jpg

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
the only think i'd change about Fused Zamasu is to make him look like a Green Goku. they got the outfit right. but i think the face looks a little too much like Zamasu instead of Black/Goku

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wouldn't black be stronger next ep since he does with more damage to himself and his sword became scythe in preview

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yajirobe I'm getting sick of saving you all the time :comeon:

Mai got her eye on the scope, never missing a shot :banderas: Wait did she miss? :wtf:

Galick Gun like ya daddy taught you Trunks :blessed:

Goku forgot the urn :martin:
"I'm just being self-absorbed. It doesn't matter if no one's listening" :smugbiden::heh:

"I see, how truly God-like" :youngsabo::russ:

"Shall I tell you where you miscalculated? :ufdup: This body down to the very corners of it's cell was made by Kakarot's long fierce history or combat! For you it's just borrowed vessel! :usure:only a true numbskull like him can use the Saiyan cells to their fullest!:jawalrus: You're a fake and me I'm the Saiyan Prince, Vegeta! :ahh:

109017-ric-flair-WOO-gif-Imgur-L7CO.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yajirobe I'm getting sick of saving you all the time :comeon:

Mai got her eye on the scope, never missing a shot :banderas: Wait did she miss? :wtf:

Galick Gun like ya daddy taught you Trunks :blessed:

Goku forgot the urn :martin:
"I'm just being self-absorbed. It doesn't matter if no one's listening" :smugbiden::heh:

"I see, how truly God-like" :youngsabo::russ:

"Shall I tell you where you miscalculated? :ufdup: This body down to the very corners of it's cell was made by Kakarot's long fierce history or combat! For you it's just borrowed vessel! :usure:only a true numbskull like him can use the Saiyan cells to their fullest!:jawalrus: You're a fake and me I'm the Saiyan Prince, Vegeta! :ahh:

109017-ric-flair-WOO-gif-Imgur-L7CO.gif
Black dodged at the last second and it hit his earring :lupe:What type of bullet is that:lupe: