Oh and that SSB theme

giphy.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CveZ1_8XEAAgtRy.jpg

Watching this scene I was like "Mai are you f*ckin crazy", but as it went on and hit the earring. I respected how gangsta she was. The fact she's been battling Black with the resistance with human weapons is hard body. She's always been a solider. Bulma technology forcing God's to lean back.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Episode 63 was:wow: I think that Vegeta watching Trunks fight off Black and Zamasu really inspired him to take it to a whole new level.:wow: I wished he just went and finished off Black instead of being too arrogant with it. Man, I'm really excited for the aftermath of this arc. I imagine that we'll get a few filler episodes and then jump right back into the swing of things with the Universe Tournament Arc (If that is to happen). And I'm also curious whom will be new big bad boss once Zamasu and Black are gone.:ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Episode 63 was:wow: I think that Vegeta watching Trunks fight off Black and Zamasu really inspired him to take it to a whole new level.:wow: I wished he just went and finished off Black instead of being too arrogant with it. Man, I'm really excited for the aftermath of this arc. I imagine that we'll get a few filler episodes and then jump right back into the swing of things with the Universe Tournament Arc (If that is to happen). And I'm also curious whom will be new big bad boss once Zamasu and Black are gone.:ohhh:

I think that's the issue who could they go too it won't be personal this time I think
Only way would be to go merking family members or damn near killing them

The tournament arc won't be that anticipated cuz everybody gonna assume goku in the final like usual and probably won't lose unless they pull a fast one and he don't make it

I have no idea what they can do after this arc cuz this is a really good one how can u top it or equal it
A tournament arc don't seem like u could cuz of predictability

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You do realize there's been over 20 plus story arcs/sub arcs in
has this been confirm tho.

The only series that does the whole Saga- then it being broken into arcs is One Piece

and thats becasue its a adventure series and the way Oda be setting things up.

DB dont work like tho bruh. I think there is at best 12-15 sagas possibly.

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Gotdamn!!! Vegeta pride is like no other straight warrior status :banderas:

Seeing Vegeta give goku black that work was a beauty and long over due.

Vegeta and Goku arguing about the mafuba jar I knew that shyt wasn't gonna be a factor :heh:

Looks like next episode Zamusu and Goku black fused so hopefully we get can get a Gogeta fusion but I wouldn't be mad if they did SSB Vegito.