Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goku is the representation of a grown kid.

His passion is a good challenge and he only gets that from becoming stronger.

He's tactically genius level, but completely carefree and the representation of everything it means to be good

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
bad-boys-gif.gif

C4nEuF_UkAIeakq.jpg

(The Wolfpack/gang ready for battle)

(Keep thinking B.I.G. Buu is playing around)

In my many decades of watching the show I've sometimes excused Goku mistakes because he always comes through in the end. This time though I really can't defend Goku. He's wrong, there's no spinning it. He has put a lot of pressure on the Galaxy rushing this tournament. It's sad because even GOAThan had to check him on his recklessness. I wasn't upset at all the Gods and Angels talking trash about him during the sparring match. The biggest thing I love about "Super" is the world building and franchise expanding by bringing showing us all the levels to this God stuff. It was great seeing all the different Gods and Angels. With all that said, If Goku knew the consequences ahead of time, I don't think he would of done it. Everyone was clearly surprised by the rules except Whis. I think Beerus wanted to "Hakai" Goku right there just like last week. But let's be honest about this Goku situation. I already broke down in my last review he doesn't know how to be a father and the head injuries he sustained as a child definitely effected his mental. Well when it comes to this situation, Tournaments are all Goku's knows. It's where he's most comfortable and where he has learned to fight the best. That was the whole purpose of Turtle School which was Roshi getting his students ready for tournaments.

I know a lot of amazing things happen in this show but at it's core, Martial Arts Tournaments are what has really driven the show. A majority of the time the fighting in this series is Tournament based outside of the films and other situations. So in Goku's mind, this is just another Tournament but with higher stakes. I wonder with the Super Dragon Balls being in the mix, could everything be worked out in the end? LOL @ Vegeta really living that father life. SMH @ him having to Remind Goku of GOAThan. They did tease ya'll with that Trunks and Goten sparring session, clearly they are hearing fans still hurt they aren't in the tournament. It's clear the stakes are too high and they are better suited protecting Bulma, Chi Chi and Earth while everyone is gone. I knew Videl and Pan was going to get GOAThan back in action. The Wolfpack/gang looks cool, can't wait to see them fight. I was laughing the entire time during the Buu fight. He is too funny, that smirk looked exactly like my face watching the fight because I knew he was about to go in. Big Buu can throw down, don't forget it. LOL @ Mr. Satan getting to go. So far so good, also as everyone is saying. They seemed to up the production on the Animation this arc. Oh Yeah, GOAThan Haters, your time is running out.

C4xaohJVUAMbrZ8.jpg
EPISODE 80: THE RETURN OF THE PRODIGAL SON (31st Anniversary of the original airing of Dragon Ball 2/26/1986)[/spoilers]

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
@Rapmastermind their is no such thing as gohan haters:francis:...gohan problems are his fault entirely:yeshrug: you can't hide that.... it's all facts I'm a gohan fan as well and I've trashed him many times:yeshrug:when someone diss gohan is all facts unfortunately:yeshrug:

LOL, it's not that serious, I'm just poking fun but of course Gohan gets joked on sometimes. But let's not act like there hasn't been some hate just because he decided to take a different approach in his life. Listen the Scholar stuff is boring yes, and the Great Saiyman man stuff is hit or miss but Chi Chi was always there forcing him to study just like she's doing with Goten now. Sure I wish he never stopped fighting, I think his power would of been just as high if not higher than Goku and Vegeta if he continued.

Goku_Vegeta_talk_Gohan.gif

I mean how many damn times do we have to hear "Hidden Potential", "His power is strong than he even understand". We've always only seen glimpses and moments and all those moments end up becoming Iconic Moments in Dragon Ball wither it be with the situations with Raditz or Cell . But understand, the same Gohan that molded Future Trunks in his apocalyptic future that outlived all the Z Fighters is inside the same Gohan we are watching now. This was the point of that last scene as Trunks leaves and he sees Future Gohan superimposed over Present Gohan. We all know he's Legendary and hopefully he shows that in this arc. But this is his first Big fight in a long time, so my expectations are guarded. We also have to see if he gets any additional training. .

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

LOL, it's not that serious, I'm just poking fun but of course Gohan gets joked on sometimes. But let's not act like there hasn't been some hate just because he decided to take a different approach in his life. Listen the Scholar stuff is boring yes, and the Great Saiyman man stuff is hit or miss but Chi Chi was always there forcing him to study just like she's doing with Goten now. Sure I wish he never stopped fighting, I think his power would of been just as high if not higher than Goku and Vegeta if he continued.

Goku_Vegeta_talk_Gohan.gif

I mean how many damn times do we have to hear "Hidden Potential", "His power is strong than he even understand". We've always only seen glimpses and moments and all those moments end up becoming Iconic Moments in Dragon Ball wither it be with the situations with Raditz or Cell . But understand, the same Gohan that molded Future Trunks in his apocalyptic future that outlived all the Z Fighters is inside the same Gohan we are watching now. This was the point of that last scene as Trunks leaves and he sees Future Gohan superimposed over Present Gohan. We all know he's Legendary and hopefully he shows that in this arc. But this is his first Big fight in a long time, so my expectations are guarded. We also have to see if he gets any additional training. .
last week episode had a part that no one is talking about its the biggest key in the whole Gohan mess..... when goku explained to gohan the whole universe will blow if they lose type shyt...goku asked him again "Will you join" and gohan said as he saw his family "I have a reason now":ufdup:..you see right there that is why Gohan will never surpass goku/vegeta in the long run:stopitslime: when theirs peace he stops but goku/vegeta are always training peace or war time:stopitslime:..tori is just teaching us a life lesson you can have all potential in the world to be great but without work ethic you'll never be as strong as you should:stopitslime:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
bad-boys-gif.gif

C4nEuF_UkAIeakq.jpg

(The Wolfpack/gang ready for battle)

(Keep thinking B.I.G. Buu is playing around)

In my many decades of watching the show I've sometimes excused Goku mistakes because he always comes through in the end. This time though I really can't defend Goku. He's wrong, there's no spinning it. He has put a lot of pressure on the Galaxy rushing this tournament. It's sad because even GOAThan had to check him on his recklessness. I wasn't upset at all the Gods and Angels talking trash about him during the sparring match. The biggest thing I love about "Super" is the world building and franchise expanding by bringing showing us all the levels to this God stuff. It was great seeing all the different Gods and Angels. With all that said, If Goku knew the consequences ahead of time, I don't think he would of done it. Everyone was clearly surprised by the rules except Whis. I think Beerus wanted to "Hakai" Goku right there just like last week. But let's be honest about this Goku situation. I already broke down in my last review he doesn't know how to be a father and the head injuries he sustained as a child definitely effected his mental. Well when it comes to this situation, Tournaments are all Goku's knows. It's where he's most comfortable and where he has learned to fight the best. That was the whole purpose of Turtle School which was Roshi getting his students ready for tournaments.

I know a lot of amazing things happen in this show but at it's core, Martial Arts Tournaments are what has really driven the show. A majority of the time the fighting in this series is Tournament based outside of the films and other situations. So in Goku's mind, this is just another Tournament but with higher stakes. I wonder with the Super Dragon Balls being in the mix, could everything be worked out in the end? LOL @ Vegeta really living that father life. SMH @ him having to Remind Goku of GOAThan. They did tease ya'll with that Trunks and Goten sparring session, clearly they are hearing fans still hurt they aren't in the tournament. It's clear the stakes are too high and they are better suited protecting Bulma, Chi Chi and Earth while everyone is gone. I knew Videl and Pan was going to get GOAThan back in action. The Wolfpack/gang looks cool, can't wait to see them fight. I was laughing the entire time during the Buu fight. He is too funny, that smirk looked exactly like my face watching the fight because I knew he was about to go in. Big Buu can throw down, don't forget it. LOL @ Mr. Satan getting to go. So far so good, also as everyone is saying. They seemed to up the production on the Animation this arc. Oh Yeah, GOAThan Haters, your time is running out.

C4xaohJVUAMbrZ8.jpg
EPISODE 80: THE RETURN OF THE PRODIGAL SON (31st Anniversary of the original airing of Dragon Ball 2/26/1986)[/spoilers]

Missed opportunity brotha fixed :dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who have a feeling that the only Uni 7 person who's going to lose in this exhibition is Gohan? :patrice:

I think once he loses that fight and realize that he needs to get back to training af for the next tournament