Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
last week episode had a part that no one is talking about its the biggest key in the whole Gohan mess..... when goku explained to gohan the whole universe will blow if they lose type shyt...goku asked him again "Will you join" and gohan said as he saw his family "I have a reason now":ufdup:..you see right there that is why Gohan will never surpass goku/vegeta in the long run:stopitslime: when theirs peace he stops but goku/vegeta are always training peace or war time:stopitslime:..tori is just teaching us a life lesson you can have all potential in the world to be great but without work ethic you'll never be as strong as you should:stopitslime:

Gohan has never been a fighter like them because he's half human. Gohan benefited from being thrown to the wolves (See what I did there, lol) at an early age fighting Freeza and Cell before he was what 13? (Not to mention his film catalog as well.). Once he got God level training we saw him achieve the ultimate/mystic form. The bottom line is he doesn't have the Saiyan killer instinct 100% because his genes are mixed. But as Akira has said may times over and over again. Gohan is basically the GOAT Human/Saiyan Hybrid. Now yes Future Trunks is the Prodigal Son of the Future Timeline and at this moment I'd say he's Above Gohan based on the last arc. (Though I'd argue Gohan might of also tapped into some type of Rage Ki during Raditz and Cell.) I won't dispute that Future Trunks is #3 but Gohan can get his spot back with this arc. Gohan has always had the highest ceiling though. At the end of the day Future Trunks needed his mentor Future Gohan to passed the torched to him but that was the point. Gohan was still the last Z Fighter standing that's a key story point that shows his overall potential. Goku and Vegeta are 100% Saiyans.

That fighting instinct is in their blood and DNA. They are literally warriors from birth. They will never stop trying to get stronger and train. Gohan human side (And Human Mother and Girlfriend) is the biggest reason he became a family man and scholar. But I like what Akira is doing. He's basically saying, "Look, Gohan is still one of the GOATS so I'm going to include him in this tournament". We all know GOATku and VeGOATa are #1 and #2. But the reason I say GOAThan, is because I know if Gohan got the exact same training as Goku and Vegeta and that "Hidden Power/Potential" comes out and is unleashed then it will be a wrap. Gohan's "Human" Side is what has held him back from reaching his full potential (Going to school, living the normal life etc) but technically speaking, Gohan is 50% human. Why shouldn't he living a human life?. What if he actually f*cks around the Wins the Tournament? Or turns some Super Saiyan Mystic God Rage or some sh!t?

tumblr_m850suWVGs1r72ht7o1_250.gif

Last edited:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I hate this geekdom 101 nikka:mjlol:
all he does is make videos of public information provided by herms and kenxyro on twitter, and offers nothing new or substantial and eats off of it

But now that I think about it its kinda genius, I gotta get in on that hustle shyt is basically house money:mjcry:

I like this guy, at least he has predictions and some good and interesting viewpoints:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I want to know about that Clown god because I know he's probably going to be the most:demonic:one. Beerus isn't even the strongest god and he's a beast already. What can this dude do?:merchant:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I want to know about that Clown god because I know he's probably going to be the most:demonic:one. Beerus isn't even the strongest god and he's a beast already. What can this dude do?:merchant:

That's the thing has it been confirmed that gods are stronger than each other or not

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I mean.. we're along way from when Mystic Gohan was the strongest non fused fighter. Vegeta and Goku are supposed to be stronger in their based states than when Gohan is in his ultimate state.. the anime &a manga just keeps fukking up and being inconsistent with the power levels.