Gohan needs to start training

U7 weak as fukk :merchant:

Only thing keeping it alive are the Z fighters

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
So they basically remove all blame and responsibility off of Goku's shoulders for the upcoming destruction of the universes because the Zen-Ohs were gonna erase a bunch of universes anyway? :martin:

Feels like we lost out on a potentially great storyline. Anyway, nice to see Gohan pull it out of the bag (he won, fukk this tie bullshyt)

Not gonna like it if he ends up surpassing Goku and Vegeta again tho, especially after all the training they've done since Gohan stopped doing martial arts. I never even liked him surpassing them in the past, especially Goku. But I'm sure he'll get some bullshyt power-boost soon like he got from Guru on Namek, or when he got one from Old Kai by watching him dance and sitting on his ass for like 25 hours :beli:
The possibility still there depends on next episode

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt i wanna see in the tourney/how i want it to play out:

- toppo tries goku, but instead of fighting him, goku hits him with 'i got a friend that would like fighting you'....he gets vegeta, tells him that toppo tried him, and then while screaming/powering up to blue, vegeta tells toppo 'no one beats kakarot but ME!!!!!!!'...which leads to a great fight between toppo/vegeta...

- vegeta starts getting the the best of toppo, which causes deadshot to jump in to help.....which causes goku to jump in and fight him....so we get a 2 vs 2 battle happening...

- hit beats people without killing them....but then he fights a strong muthafukka that he has to try to kill to beat....

- goku and vegeta fuse to create gogeta and fight the grand priest....they start to get the best of him, then the fusion wears off...

- while they start to get the best of the grand priest, it causes the angels to jump in to help their father....the gods of destruction, feeling betrayed cause they get wiped out with their uni, jump in and fight the angels...

- the grand priest is pissed cause he started to lose, which leads to him getting taken over by that alien thing that possess people (i dont know how it's gonna get there, just follow along with me lol).....

- everyone thinks it's going too far, so whiz or another angel tries to talk to him...he slaps the shyt outta that angel, tells them he'll take them all on, juice (know the ledge) instrumental starts playing as he proceeds to 'knockin nikkas off, knockin nikkas out'....

- everyone fights the grand priest, and when all hope seems lost, goku transforms into a true ss god....he gets the best of the grand priest, which causes the alien to leave his body....as soon as it does, beerus hits it with that destroy technique...

- goku wishes all the destroyed unis back....they decide to make the tourney of power an annual thing just so the strongest can fight each other in friendly comp...

- at the next tourney, goten and trucks fight each other...they go ss, but then trunks goes ss blue...goten tells him he's cheating cause they said they wouldnt go blue...trunks says fukk it, lets go all out....so goten goes ss blue too...this surprises everyone cause none of them knew goten/trunks could go blue....

...yea, i know most this shyt wont happen, but fukk it, i'm just throwing shyt out there i'd like to see lol...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
shyt i wanna see in the tourney/how i want it to play out:

- toppo tries goku, but instead of fighting him, goku hits him with 'i got a friend that would like fighting you'....he gets vegeta, tells him that toppo tried him, and then while screaming/powering up to blue, vegeta tells toppo 'no one beats kakarot but ME!!!!!!!'...which leads to a great fight between toppo/vegeta...

- vegeta starts getting the the best of toppo, which causes deadshot to jump in to help.....which causes goku to jump in and fight him....so we get a 2 vs 2 battle happening...

- hit beats people without killing them....but then he fights a strong muthafukka that he has to try to kill to beat....

- goku and vegeta fuse to create gogeta and fight the grand priest....they start to get the best of him, then the fusion wears off...

- while they start to get the best of the grand priest, it causes the angels to jump in to help their father....the gods of destruction, feeling betrayed cause they get wiped out with their uni, jump in and fight the angels...

- the grand priest is pissed cause he started to lose, which leads to him getting taken over by that alien thing that possess people (i dont know how it's gonna get there, just follow along with me lol).....

- everyone thinks it's going too far, so whiz or another angel tries to talk to him...he slaps the shyt outta that angel, tells them he'll take them all on, juice (know the ledge) instrumental starts playing as he proceeds to 'knockin nikkas off, knockin nikkas out'....

- everyone fights the grand priest, and when all hope seems lost, goku transforms into a true ss god....he gets the best of the grand priest, which causes the alien to leave his body....as soon as it does, beerus hits it with that destroy technique...

- goku wishes all the destroyed unis back....they decide to make the tourney of power an annual thing just so the strongest can fight each other in friendly comp...

- at the next tourney, goten and trucks fight each other...they go ss, but then trunks goes ss blue...goten tells him he's cheating cause they said they wouldnt go blue...trunks says fukk it, lets go all out....so goten goes ss blue too...this surprises everyone cause none of them knew goten/trunks could go blue....

...yea, i know most this shyt wont happen, but fukk it, i'm just throwing shyt out there i'd like to see lol...
everywhere i see people want toppo vs vegeta:ehh:
not sure why:yeshrug: im assuming cuz toppo is God of destruction candidate while vegeta is low key one as well:yeshrug:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everywhere i see people want toppo vs vegeta:ehh:
not sure why:yeshrug: im assuming cuz toppo is God of destruction candidate while vegeta is low key one as well:yeshrug:

that and right now, toppo the only strong muthafukka we know about....once we learn about more, other match ups will start getting called for...

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I just cant see universe 6 being erased, we havent even gotten to explore planet sadal or get a more in depth look at hits background:mjcry:
not to mention champa and vados are staples in the series now:mjcry:
but leaving out the 4 highest ranking universes opens up the window for more arcs in the future so the series doesnt end after this arc like some people think:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
think the bigger picture breh:rudy:
tori did this on purpose
we need gohan to have a tie or lost why........ cuz add the fact that he could lose his family also he didnt properly win in a preliminary tournament :shaq2:...that is the fire under his ass that he needs:francis:
people dont think rationally when they dikkride a character