Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Hey, y'all see Goku over there gaming up Caulifla? Chi Chi better cuff her saiyan :youngsabo:

They Saiyans so fighting is a lifestyle for them. Homegirl was like "Hey, I like that blue form! Teach it to me now!" And Goku was like "Nah girl, you gotta slow it down and learn SSJ2 first, let me show you how :smugdraper:. See there, next time I'll show you SSJ3."

And she was like "There's a 3?!? :banderas:"

That's like taking a girl out in a Bentley and then being like "Next time I'll pick you up in the Ferrari, girl :smugbiden:"

Caulifla "You have a Ferrari too?!? :banderas:"

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They really hyped up Gohan for like three whole episodes but this nikka standing in a fukking circle with -humans- ? :scust:

Meanwhile his dad and Vegeta out here catching wreck, and the alternate versions of the ANDROIDS WHO DEADED HIS ASS are just having fun outchea. :scust: :wow:

Gotenks would have been -LIT- in this fukking tourney, brehs. :blessed:

69305771f0de1e715802b6fec816b860.gif
Gotenks would've been the first "strong" character eliminated. nikka's damn near retarded and is a fusion of the goofiest characteristics from their fathers. There's a reason Gotenks hasn't been in a single battle yet this series. He's apparently on the same general level as everyone else (or roughly above) and is stupid as fukk. Meanwhile Teen Gohan used to be in all the videos. Because he wasn't a brickhead

I wouldn't be surprised to finish Super without ever seeing Gotenks shine. I mean they kinda gotta get time just because Goku, Trunks, Gohan....somebody else gotta get some shine and it damn sure won't be Vegeta :lebronhah:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
shyt writers but you stay here
nikka :umad: I don't mind it and others don't.
You're in the fukking minority no one cares nerd
fukk you shyt for brain's come up with a better line than "Nerd" that's overrated. LOL keep playing mental gymnastics for such shytty writers. You live in a damn shell if I'm a minority go check out youtube and other forums see for yourself it looks like people of low Iq as yourself are the minority.
:camby:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Haven't watched a full episode in months, just the scenes on YouTube that pop up as recommended clips each week. But Kale walking through a SSB Kamehameha is one of the more ridiculous things the show has ever done. such a fukkin joke :mjlol:

Kale's hand reaching through the blast to grab Goku's face looked cool though :francis:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Haven't watched a full episode in months, just the scenes on YouTube that pop up as recommended clips each week. But Kale walking through a SSB Kamehameha is one of the more ridiculous things the show has ever done. such a fukkin joke :mjlol:

Kale's hand reaching through the blast to grab Goku's face looked cool though :francis:
:stopitslime:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
fukk you shyt for brain's come up with a better line than "Nerd" that's overrated. LOL keep playing mental gymnastics for such shytty writers. You live in a damn shell if I'm a minority go check out youtube and other forums see for yourself it looks like people of low Iq as yourself are the minority.
:camby:
:umad: :russ:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
So I guess Legendary Super Saiyan > Blue then

Broly Set :blessed:
I'm team Broly set. I have debated nikkas for more than 10 years that Broly is stronger than super Saiyan 2. nikkas clowned me for a more than decade since junior high school. Now I'm on their Facebook timelines like :umad:. That is right you power scaling bytch ass nikkas LSSJ>SSB,SSJ3,Mystic Gohan. :umad: Team Broly has been justified.:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm team Broly set. I have debated nikkas for more than 10 years that Broly is stronger than super Saiyan 2. nikkas clowned me for a more than decade since junior high school. Now I'm on their Facebook timelines like :umad:. That is right you power scaling bytch ass nikkas LSSJ>SSB,SSJ3,Mystic Gohan. :umad: Team Broly has been justified.:umad:
Act like Caulifla wasnt strong enough to knock away Kales blast once she turned level 2, Legendary SSJ power rapidly increase and increase though....

Last edited: