Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hit ran away LOLOL
Put respek on Hits name:birdman: he didn't run Kale is knocked out, Caulifa is vulnerable protecting her, an Hit clearly was paying attention to Jiren as he did his signature *removes hands from pockets* move. That was a straight :ufdup: to Jiren until Mr. Goofball interrupted with his "YO!:troll:" Hit is going to observe their fight like he did Goku and Vegetas against the Uni 6 guys along with studying Jiren especially. We will get Jiren vs Hit before this tournament is over:demonic::damn::damn:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Put respek on Hits name:birdman: he didn't run Kale is knocked out, Caulifa is vulnerable protecting her, an Hit clearly was paying attention to Jiren as he did his signature *removes hands from pockets* move. That was a straight :ufdup: to Jiren until Mr. Goofball interrupted with his "YO!:troll:" Hit is going to observe their fight like he did Goku and Vegetas against the Uni 6 guys along with studying Jiren especially. We will get Jiren vs Hit before this tournament is over:demonic::damn::damn:
I think Hit is just analyzing everything playing things smart

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I'm team Broly set. I have debated nikkas for more than 10 years that Broly is stronger than super Saiyan 2. nikkas clowned me for a more than decade since junior high school. Now I'm on their Facebook timelines like :umad:. That is right you power scaling bytch ass nikkas LSSJ>SSB,SSJ3,Mystic Gohan. :umad: Team Broly has been justified.:umad:
uh...no, base form Goku right now would wash Cell

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Gotenks would've been the first "strong" character eliminated. nikka's damn near retarded and is a fusion of the goofiest characteristics from their fathers. There's a reason Gotenks hasn't been in a single battle yet this series. He's apparently on the same general level as everyone else (or roughly above) and is stupid as fukk. Meanwhile Teen Gohan used to be in all the videos. Because he wasn't a brickhead

I wouldn't be surprised to finish Super without ever seeing Gotenks shine. I mean they kinda gotta get time just because Goku, Trunks, Gohan....somebody else gotta get some shine and it damn sure won't be Vegeta :lebronhah:
Youre kidding right? Gotenks wouldve had half the universes in a galactic donut. This shyt wouldve been light work for him, but toriyama wouldve got them elminated before they fused on some fukk shyt

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Youre kidding right? Gotenks wouldve had half the universes in a galactic donut. This shyt wouldve been light work for him, but toriyama wouldve got them elminated before they fused on some fukk shyt
Bro Gotenks got washed by a clone of base form Vegeta. I dont know why the hell you dudes still judge the rankings power wise by like DBZ or some shyt. Piccolo would probably beat Gotenks in under a minute.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
fukk it, lets use DBZ logic since thats what most of you haters ITT revere

SSJ3 Gotenks was better than Super Buu a lil bit. He had Piccolo's assistance for some part of the fight but he showed he was marginally stronger. Super Buu with Piccolo and Gotenks absorbed got fukking DESTROYED by Mystic Gohan. Neither Goten nor Trunks have trained much, if at all since that battle. Gohan has re-reached peak form and has gotten even stronger since then. GOHAN IS 10X THE TACTICIAN OF GOTENKS, IS AWARE OF THE POWER LEVELS OF THE OTHER UNIVERSES, AND THUS CHOSE TO STAY ON HIS TOES IN DEFENSE. HE KNOWS HE CANT JUST STRAIGHT UP FIGHT MOST OF THESE DUDES

The best of just about every universe would not only outsmart Gotenks, they'd probably straight up wash him dolo. He's garbage at this point

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
still mad that they didn't timecop it up and put future trunks in the regular timeline after all that shyt with goku black:francis:

would've justified everything :francis:
You mean like have him join that universe after beating Zamasu? Or just not experiencing the back and forth back and forth and just having Trunks join them from the jump?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

SSJ3 Gotenks was better than Super Buu a lil bit. He had Piccolo's assistance for some part of the fight but he showed he was marginally stronger. Super Buu with Piccolo and Gotenks absorbed got fukking DESTROYED by Mystic Gohan. Neither Goten nor Trunks have trained much, if at all since that battle. Gohan has re-reached peak form and has gotten even stronger since then. GOHAN IS 10X THE TACTICIAN OF GOTENKS, IS AWARE OF THE POWER LEVELS OF THE OTHER UNIVERSES, AND THUS CHOSE TO STAY ON HIS TOES IN DEFENSE. HE KNOWS HE CANT JUST STRAIGHT UP FIGHT MOST OF THESE DUDES

The best of just about every universe would not only outsmart Gotenks, they'd probably straight up wash him dolo. He's garbage at this point

:dahell: :snoop:
I'm hoping it's a mistype u did cuz mystic gohan got beat up from super buu when he absorbed piccolo and gotenks
Super buu none absorbed got beat up from mystic is what u meant

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

Breh krillin trained for about two weeks and went on a camping trip with goku and could comepete with ssb. If trunks and goten got the nob over say roshi and tien. SSB gotenks would definitely not been out of the question.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You mean like have him join that universe after beating Zamasu? Or just not experiencing the back and forth back and forth and just having Trunks join them from the jump?
just have future trunks move in and join the main squad :yeshrug:

you already gave the main all the ptsd in the world anyways

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Trunks should have stayed, they could have setup with him wanting to use the super dragon balls to restore his time.
But he rather live in another time as a duplicate :dwillhuh:
Who knows how long it would take to find them let alone move them. Beerus probably wouldn't help. And doubt champa would either