Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
One of the writers went on record stating that the strongest universe 7 fighters rank as such: Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Gohan and 17. Everyone else doesn't matter

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
hes only written about 23 episodes, it was his opinion which is cool but does contradict with other writing so just watch the show and enjoy, i cant go on with this

but they better respect angawd 17 this series

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Haven't watched a full episode in months, just the scenes on YouTube that pop up as recommended clips each week. But Kale walking through a SSB Kamehameha is one of the more ridiculous things the show has ever done. such a fukkin joke :mjlol:

Kale's hand reaching through the blast to grab Goku's face looked cool though :francis:
I said they was full of shyt soon as I saw it. I like the idea of female Saiyan's but they fukked these power levels completely up

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Hey, y'all see Goku over there gaming up Caulifla? Chi Chi better cuff her saiyan :youngsabo:

They Saiyans so fighting is a lifestyle for them. Homegirl was like "Hey, I like that blue form! Teach it to me now!" And Goku was like "Nah girl, you gotta slow it down and learn SSJ2 first, let me show you how :smugdraper:. See there, next time I'll show you SSJ3."

And she was like "There's a 3?!? :banderas:"

That's like taking a girl out in a Bentley and then being like "Next time I'll pick you up in the Ferrari, girl :smugbiden:"

Caulifla "You have a Ferrari too?!? :banderas:"
Finally someone who understands him
Goku finna beat it up:shaq:
Bust that taiyo-ken in her face:troll::troll:
She prolly can't cook though so he ain't leaving chi-chi:dropped: