Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
IDK what's hard to get about the infinite capabilities of LSSJ for y'all lol. They even display the progression of strength

Kale went from roughly the same level as SSJ2 Caulifa to slightly stronger than SS1 Goku and it progressed to this current point. The reason everybody was saying this is getting bad and not this GOT bad is because she could easily have kept gotten stronger to the point of not being able to be stopped

Just cause it's not new doesn't it mean it isn't strong lol

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
IDK what's hard to get about the infinite capabilities of LSSJ for y'all lol. They even display the progression of strength

Kale went from roughly the same level as SSJ2 Caulifa to slightly stronger than SS1 Goku and it progressed to this current point. The reason everybody was saying this is getting bad and not this GOT bad is because she could easily have kept gotten stronger to the point of not being able to be stopped

People forget that in the movie of broly they had to give goku thr ki similar to when he became a god to beat beerus. Plus goku couldnt and wouldnt want to kill kale...

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Broly had a different mindset than Kale though. Broly had his berserk mode somewhat under control and had a attitude much more like Caulifla. Broly knew he was powerful and that nobody could touch him. Kale has no recollection of what happens while she was in berserk mode. She's was completely out of control and that's what made her dangerous.

It's one of the reasons Kid Buu was more of a threat than Super Buu because even though Super Buu was stronger he wasn't as dangerous and sporadic and Kid Buu.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Broly had a different mindset than Kale though. Broly had his berserk mode somewhat under control and had a attitude much more like Caulifla. Broly knew he was powerful and that nobody could touch him. Kale has no recollection of what happens while she was in berserk mode. She's was completely out of control and that's what made her dangerous.

It's one of the reasons Kid Buu was more of a threat than Super Buu because even though Super Buu was stronger he wasn't as dangerous and sporadic and Kid Buu.
I still don't understand why Super is considered weaker than Kid. Like I've seen videos on it but it always seemed like base Super Buu was pretty weak while Kid Buu was washing SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta at the same time

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand why Super is considered weaker than Kid. Like I've seen videos on it but it always seemed like base Super Buu was pretty weak while Kid Buu was washing SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta at the same time
I thought Super Buu was "stronger" but was not as reckless which made Kid Buu more "dangerous" and more of a threat.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Super buu was stronger because he had fat buu absorbed, when he got pulled out that's when he reverted to his true form

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I thought Super Buu was "stronger" but was not as reckless which made Kid Buu more "dangerous" and more of a threat.
Yup. The Japanese anime made things more confusing by saying that Kid Buu was the strongest, but in the manga, nothing of the sort is said, and in fact Goku and Vegeta were happy when Buu turned into Kid Buu because he was weaker, but then he showed how fukking nutso he was when his first action wa simmediately trying to blow up the planet. On the flipside, the mere thought of fighting even regular Super Buu had Goku like :whoa:

Kid Buu wasn't necessarily washing SSJ3 Goku, it was just that he was relentless - anything short of destroying every last cell wasn't going to stop him - and SSJ3 is next to impossible for Goku to maintain in his living form and so he didn't have enough time to just reach his full power and blow Buu away. That was why he needed Vegeta to step in and stall for a while, but then his Ki got zapped.

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Apparently Buu was the biggest threat ever to Universe 7 but still wasn't enough to get Berrus out of bed :yeshrug:

Goatku and vegoata handled the little fukk
Beerus knew that kid buu was light work...

7a1577dc-6ec4-4b3c-b47b-0ae90175a15a.gif

bbc512febea412f7a49255901d019497e5c173b5_hq.gif