Drake adds Nav to the opp list. Chubbs laughs at Nav for picking a side.

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
drake was on some super positive shyt last night 😭

he talks to his fans like their his personal friends lol got to see first hand why he is so successful

first time going to his show.....sooooooooooo many children...kids as young as 4-5

but then you have shyt like blow up sperm n women's bra's floating around 😭

Drake came out before Wayne on some respect ya elders shyt.....saluted weezy all night apparently this was the first time they shared the stage in a lil min

when he did "Energy" he spit it at a slower pace so I thought he was gonna edit the lyrics and send shots at Future or Kendrick but nope

the tour hoody was $220 quality is A1 tho....but how can these kids afford that?

I'm in the line to grab one for my oldest daughter and my wife so I say fukk it I'll grab one for my middle schooler too

thinking it's a just a harmless hoody then I flip it over and see this shyt 😭😭😭

way too many kids out there IMO but yea he is a money machine and they got a 2nd show tonight

Friend went to his concert last night.

Asked him who he went with he said his friend eric and mike....

Told him to not let anyone else know that he went to a drake concert with two other nikkas and no female at all :mjlol:.

He said it was a good show and worth the money tho.

Escobar305

Pullin' up in that new toy
Daps
Reppin
I be in Miami, Boca Raton, pokin' your moms

drake was on some super positive shyt last night 😭

he talks to his fans like their his personal friends lol got to see first hand why he is so successful

first time going to his show.....sooooooooooo many children...kids as young as 4-5

but then you have shyt like blow up sperm n women's bra's floating around 😭

Drake came out before Wayne on some respect ya elders shyt.....saluted weezy all night apparently this was the first time they shared the stage in a lil min

when he did "Energy" he spit it at a slower pace so I thought he was gonna edit the lyrics and send shots at Future or Kendrick but nope

the tour hoody was $220 quality is A1 tho....but how can these kids afford that?

I'm in the line to grab one for my oldest daughter and my wife so I say fukk it I'll grab one for my middle schooler too

thinking it's a just a harmless hoody then I flip it over and see this shyt 😭😭😭

way too many kids out there IMO but yea he is a money machine and they got a 2nd show tonight

:ohhh: D ass legendary

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Friend went to his concert last night.

Asked him who he went with he said his friend eric and mike....

Told him to not let anyone else know that he went to a drake concert with two other nikkas and no female at all :mjlol:.

He said it was a good show and worth the money tho.

yo I sat next to two current Miami Dolphins and they was dolo with zero hoes

😭😭😭😭😭

I guess it be like that sometimes lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
With silly rap feuds, tryin' to distract you
In disguise, in the form of a favor
The Barzini meeting, watch for the traitors, uhh
I done seen it all, done it all
“ I did some charity today for the kids but I’m used to it cause y’all charity cases, all y’all stare in my face in hopes you could be the replacement. I stay silent cuz we at war and I’m very patient. 6 God is watching I hope you’re prepared to face him”

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
A lot of rap nikkas never fukked with Drake on a personal level anyway cause they know he's truly a corny ass white boy stuck in a biracial mans body. He would be hanging with Tom and Brad 24/7 if he wasn't a rapper

He got a industry thot pregnant, smut shamed her afterwards as if the child wasn't his, then proceeds to make a song about the child being his when after he took a DNA test :huhldup:

I blame Wayne
Wayne ain't never moved like this nikka tho

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Drake been corny since the day he was rolling with Conor Mcgregor

Conor-McGregor-Drake-ONE-USE.jpg

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Chubbs and Baka better get a bonus for their services..

Drake been having em on standby.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
A lot of rap nikkas never fukked with Drake on a personal level anyway cause they know he's truly a corny ass white boy stuck in a biracial mans body. He would be hanging with Tom and Brad 24/7 if he wasn't a rapper

He got a industry thot pregnant, smut shamed her afterwards as if the child wasn't his, then proceeds to make a song about the child being his when after he took a DNA test :huhldup:

I blame Wayne

Wayne fukked these hoes to the point where they were making love letters to him...

Drake looks like the kiss and tell type too. He needs to humble himself before karma catches up to him Ike with Iverson jersey did messing with the wrong chick