Drake adds Nav to the opp list. Chubbs laughs at Nav for picking a side.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
With silly rap feuds, tryin' to distract you
In disguise, in the form of a favor
The Barzini meeting, watch for the traitors, uhh
I done seen it all, done it all

“ I did some charity today for the kids but I’m used to it cause y’all charity cases, all y’all stare in my face in hopes you could be the replacement. I stay silent cuz we at war and I’m very patient. 6 God is watching I hope you’re prepared to face him”

Live vicariously through ghostwritten lines because you like the image of the cornball who recited them, brehs :picard:

No Hook

Surrounded By Hate Yet I Love Home
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Wayne fukked these hoes to the point where they were making love letters to him...

Drake looks like the kiss and tell type too. He needs to humble himself before karma catches up to him Ike with Iverson jersey did messing with the wrong chick

From what I've seen from his concert last night, he's feeling some type of way with certain rappers not fukking with him anymore so he might be humbling himself now, but it might be too late. I really wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't respond to Kendrick at all. He knows his writers ain't fukking with Kendrick

Rappers know Drake is really a soft ass dude but he doesn't carry himself like one in his "raps" which I never understood on his behalf especially with the facts that are already known about him. You could kinda sense that Drake always wanted black acceptance especially from rappers by how he moves. He even thinks his son is black

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Seriously... For people to side with Future, Drake must've did some really heinous shyt.

It's something these rap nikkas know that we don't.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Seriously... For people to side with Future, Drake must've did some really heinous shyt.

It's something these rap nikkas know that we don't.
These dudes are not moral beacons, what they find foul and a civilian's reasoning are not the same. He probably fukked some bytch and maybe was "pillow talking". Is that heinous?