Drake called Kendrick out in 2014. Seems like he called it. Actual factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
they're right. Once the hype for kenbrick dies down...it'll be obvious that Drake has always been superior: production wise, voice, flow, lyrics, charisma, etc...Kendrick has nothing to back him up other than the machine..no quality. Btw the Control verse isn't even a classic. Song is unlisteanble and only hyped by forum nerds who don't go outside.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Kendrick is the Amy Schumer of rap"

vfD6Crv.jpg

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
You're missing the point if you're trying justify someone's rap ability by the number of punchlines they have. If that that was the case, all those URL/Smack battle rappers would have a lot more influence than just "you gonna get this work"

Some rappers have memorable lines, others have memorable albums.....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Look at the faq with the heart filter in his pics. And this is who we suppose to take seriously? :heh: OP is by far the most pathetic person I’ve ever encounter online and I’ve been seen Mark24FL, Cbright, YoYoMa, and ****

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Drake sounding like a woman in that clip, trying to convince you she not upset. Why you felt the need to post random tweets from random stans...oh wait, because you're trying to convince us you're not mad too.

The funniest thing about all of this (outside of the fact that Drake doesn't write his rhymes of course) is that Drake threw down a gauntlet on Kendrick here:

I would have all of your fans if I didn't go pop and I stayed on some conscious shyt

That was a dope line, not gonna lie. And then Kendrick went triple plat with multiple radio hits on a pop rap tip
:mjgrin:

So Kendrick proved he can operate in Drake's world. But can Drake operate in Kendrick's world?
:pachaha:

It's all love tho. Let us not forget Drake was shouting Kendrick out at concerts a year after that video so clearly they all good. But imma keep laughing at you stans

2017 was King Kendrick's year. 2018 looks like it'll be Drake's year. Bless up.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're right. Once the hype for kenbrick dies down...it'll be obvious that Drake has always been superior: production wise, voice, flow, lyrics, charisma, etc...Kendrick has nothing to back him up other than the machine..no quality. Btw the Control verse isn't even a classic. Song is unlisteanble and only hyped by forum nerds who don't go outside.

Foh drake is garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.