Drake called Kendrick out in 2014. Seems like he called it. Actual factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Which one wrote dey bars tho?

:pachaha:
:dead:....u know that one hurt....
tumblr_lzie3d1NAR1qemz6qo1_500.gif

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
This compulsive obsession is atrocious.

Posters are set on trying to convince us as to why Drake/Kendrick is great. On one hand I don’t appreciate that Kendrick’s fanbase is comprised of casuals. More-so cacs who deemed his brand of hip hop as ‘intellectual’ and ‘real’. At the same time disparaging the artists who paved the way for him. Basically to them the height of rap is Nas, Kendrick, Jcole, Tupac & Eminem.

At the same I cannot stand the desperation of Drake stans to credit a gloriried pop artist as rap maestro. A man whose classic TC is built on the efforts of struggling MC as with other legitimate rap album IYRTITL and NWTS. Commanding the pop charts = great rapper. There’s someone who said it best OVO produces ambient lounge/workout/club/late night drive music. None more apparent than Drake.

The problem with Drake punjabi’s is the same with Kendrick’s cacbase. There are different ways to approach rap. Both are capitalising on it for their success. At least Kendrick fans have the decency not to GAF and remind us every 2 mins Drake is better.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can name a few classic albums by Kendrick w/o thinking... try to name one Classic drake album without using google... don’t worry I’ll wait
take care?:mjlol: Drake has at least a classic album and one or two classic mixtapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.