Drake dropped 4 albums in two years but doesn’t have one song as good as these songs from Mr Morale and the Big Steppers.

Daps
Damn is a good album but Kendrick can’t make songs like this. These just bang

Just like drake can’t make Fear. I don’t like humble it sounds forced to me

They both serve their purpose

I've heard these songs and you still not explaining this bang, riding quality. People ride around to any music that they like. This is equally as subjective as "replay value".

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Bro there’s no way we’re saying Poetic Justice was a bad song

It was a perfect mainstream record PERFECT

Kendrick and drake meshed well on it
Poetic Justice and Swimming Pools BOTH ASS :camby:

Glad Kendrick got better with lead singles as time went on

Crazy that The Recipe was actually the lead single for GKMC but for some reason only made it to the Deluxe version of the album. The Recipe is probably a top 5 Kendrick song OAT.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Drakes best album which is the collab with 21 Savage is neck and neck with Kendricks worse album which is Damn. Damn is a good album. Not great but good.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I'll die on the hill that Honestly Nevermind is a great Spring/Summertime vibe type album. Dark Lane Demo Tape was a solid collection of songs imo. Maybe tracklist-wise it didn't flow cohesively enough but I liked it. I even fukked with tootsie slide but people supposedly hated it for being to tiktokish. Landed is one of Drake's toughest song's. It's underrated. :manny:

CLB & For All The Dogs was disappointing overall. The 6 tracks he dropped afterwords was dope though. The actual album should've been more of that direction. Her Loss was tough. I don't go back to it much but it had some fire on there.

I still think MM&TBS while not Kendrick's best project. Is still a great project. What people don't understand is both these guys are polar opposites creative wise. Drake's tryna make you (or at the very least, people younger in age) dance for the most part. Kendrick aims to make you feel. Sometimes at the detriment of the tone of his albums. Nikkas be wanting at least a handful of club bangers. Then when Kendrick doesn't do that his album's be considered ass by those people. Kendrick's leaked shyt kind of proved to me that he has a vault of songs that he could release, that those people would probably love. But he doesn't because it never fits his vision for his albums. DAMN (my favorite dot album/ personal classic) was like an album to prove he can make that style of music for the radio.

Last edited: