Drake going too hard on accepting his loss

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
He need to just really move on, take it on the chip and not trip, he doing too much to acknowledge his loss and try to explain how thats not a big deal to a boss.

"nikkas caught me slippin once ok so what" 0:27

RapRadar interview:
“I tip my hat to the chess move, it was a genius play. It definitely warranted my first ‘loss’ in the competitive sport of rapping,” Drake said. “By choice, obviously, because I bowed out after realizing that the gap between us allowed him to drop a bomb on the world that was all anyone cared about.”

The Rap Radar interview marked the first time Drake addressed the situation at length. He spoke with clarity, admitting his role in escalating the beef. Mentioning Pusha T’s wife on “Duppy Freestyle” — “I told you keep playin’ with my name/ And I’ma let it ring on you like Virginia Williams” — caused all bets to be removed from the table."

Rap is a competitive sport and somebody was bound to catch him slipping at some point, he surmised. A response record was in motion, but ultimately scrapped because Drake knew there was no bigger trump card than what Pusha T had already thrown down. According to Drake, he didn’t want to make a decision based on emotion he might later come to regret. A year and a half removed from the battle moves Drake, in his own words, at peace. Moving on, however, doesn’t equal forgiveness.

“I have no desire to ever mend anything with that person,” Drake said, a feeling that is likely mutual on both sides. “There is no turning back.”

he pulling a Jay-Z crying and declaring his own loss. His fans were really convinced that maybe he aint even really lose that. But then here he is admitting it now on a huge stage, on a potentially big single, and even also in his first big interview since back then too. he been pushing his own loss too hard if you ask me.

Last edited:
Daps
Says more about him as man than an artist even the interview when this brought up he looked .... uncomfortable as well as taking about WHO he is SIGNED to :francis:. Actually if you go back and listen to the interview ....you can piece together why he fell off . He really says it in the interview.

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
Saying you loss by choice isn't crying about a loss.
Repeating that you lost, is a loss, maybe it make him look realistic or vulnerable or some shyt, but it do make it clear that he really did lose that. Dont wanna see his fanboys flaughin any more after this

Drake the type of nikka to get beat up and claim he wasn’t taking the fight serious. nikka you bleeding with a black eye. You got fukked up. Ain’t no way around it. You wouldn’t have did shyt. You would have got your ass beat again
He bare ass admitting that he had noooooottthhing left that would a hit harder than what Pusha already hit him with, so he dropped out. and is tryna be proud of that decision. lol. That was actually kinda working for him, until now that he admits he lost caught slipping. Meanwhile, last year his whole platform was about how his secret diss was too hard and gonna end peoples careers... ok haha

Last edited:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
This also shows why dude rarely does interviews. I used to think he was self conscious because he talks so corny like a suburban white kid("moooom I wanna tuna fish sandwich!") ( "jays that ****** y'all") but its more to it than that. He's got a little bit of kyrie in him because he explains his actions like a smart dumb nikka. His team prolly like "let's do as little interviews as possible and make sure they only ask him certain shyt"...

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He's gonna have to live forever with the fact this photo took place. Something tells me there's more that he doesn't want the public to know about that's why he admitted the loss.

UHV5NDBIeVJxNEdlTVhyQ3pCS00uanBn.jpg

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lol... In other Drake news....

Drake is probably the 3rd most polarizing rapper of all time. Behind Em, who is the top because of his color and Jay Z, who is a rapper with real bars, classics, and the most successful Black rapper, that people literally try to say he isnt top 5 or even 10. Lol

Sinister

Banned
Daps
This also shows why dude rarely does interviews. I used to think he was self conscious because he talks so corny like a suburban white kid("moooom I wanna tuna fish sandwich!") ( "jays that ****** y'all") but its more to it than that. He's got a little bit of kyrie in him because he explains his actions like a smart dumb nikka. His team prolly like "let's do as little interviews as possible and make sure they only ask him certain shyt"...
Neither one of those was worth quoting or proves anything.

That's internet highlighting troll fukk shyt...like posting Beans rubbing up on peedi or Jay supposedly punching the woman