Tupac's Brother Mopreme Reacts To Drake Went Too Far By Using AI Voice In His Kendrick Lamar Diss Track

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
Tupac's brother, Mopreme Shakur, reportedly gave his thoughts to TMZ Hip Hop about Drake using A.I. technology to replicate the West Coast legend's voice on his Kendrick Lamar diss track, "Taylor Made Freestyle." According to the publication, Mopreme thinks he went too far with this weaponization of 'Pac's voice for the sake of a rap battle. Apparently, he compared it to bringing a tank or dropping a nuclear bomb in a one-on-one battle, something that he thinks should stay a personal showdown with no external help. Mopreme also considered the context of this being rap beef (something that Tupac and other icons were no strangers to), acknowledging how the Toronto rapper just did this to get a rise out of K.Dot and his love for the "All Eyez On Me" MC.

Furthermore, Mopreme Shakur also commented on a point of retort that Drake fans have for people criticizing his use of A.I. technology here. OVO supporters called out Kendrick Lamar's "conversation" with Tupac Shakur on "Mortal Man" off of To Pimp A Butterfly, which he constructed using old interview clips and re-contextualizing them with new questions from the former TDE MC. However, Mopreme actually co-signed this specific homage according to TMZ Hip Hop due to its presentation as a respectful tribute that touches on the themes that 'Pac was actually passionate about in that interview. All that aside, he said that he's got love for both MCs in this head-to-head, and for J. Cole as well. Mopreme wants them to stay focused on the sport, but to avoid incendiary moments like these and prevent violence from taking over.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I told yall days ago i bet Pac family wasnt gonna feel it and would have issues with it. What a shock I was right.

I also said I bet he never got permission and Mopreme's reaction shows I was right. So Aubrey really sat down and did this shyt without contacting the Shakur family at all..

Real BAD look on his part.

Mopreme said he likes Drake, K Dot and Cole but he just didnt feel the A.I. shyt but said when Dot used Pac voice on TPAB that was more homage..

Suge wasnt feeling it either. Seems like alot of old school people agreeing it was corny the diss wont age well at all. Rollingstone just did an article calling out the diss too and brought up Drake's sex assault accusations and referenced the minor girls.

This diss will end up being his Super Ugly

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I been on this board a long time, talking this rap shyt.

This AI shyt is legit the first time I felt a rapper went "too far" with a diss record. Any record, really.

Using snippets is one thing. Faking a dead nikka voice to say some shyt is "wipe the dog doo doo you stepped in on the welcome mat" levels of low.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

This AI shyt is legit the first time I felt a rapper went "too far" with a diss record. Any record, really.

Using snippets is one thing. Faking a dead nikka voice to say some shyt is "wipe the dog doo doo you stepped in on the welcome mat" levels of low.

Truth.

It's desperation at its finest.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Dot Stans in shambles :pachaha:

Mopreme said Drake dropped a bomb on Dot and nowhere does it say he was actually mad :dead:

He really just trying to get Drake to stall Kendrick out :huhldup:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros

u nikkas are in shock for how this AI shyt is gonna change the world.

ethics and morality r all grey zones and will change as well. it is what it is.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Fantano said, you could tell drake is shook, the way he was using AI and tryin to 8 mile himself admitting he was a pedo, he doesn't know what to do...it really put kendrick in a winning position and dude hasn't even replied yet. Crazy how Drake made some bad moves here.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the whole drake thing suddenly got very weird...the AI..."jewish rapper drake"... pedophilia.... antisemitism...

this aint it. none of that is it