Drake Had Kevin Samuels Killed Because He Exposed Him Having Cameras In His Bathroom..

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The amount of made up stories I see being made about Drake is insane

The American public moves like a giant moron. Nobody cared about him getting busted fake free styling, nobody cared about his blackface pics, nobody cared about his zesty behavior. Nobody cared about him chasing after underage girls.

It wasn’t until a damned rap battle that the flood gates opened, now everyone is in “Drake is now the cartoon villain” mode, let‘s pile on with everything you can.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean , you could also apply that verse to XXXtentation , who was talking about Drake during in his lives.

main-qimg-83270c0443db8a640cdcf3fb84d10610-lq

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I mean , you could also apply that verse to XXXtentation , who was talking about Drake during in his lives.

Yeah I instantly thought of him when I heard the bar.

Not no damn Kevin Samuels :heh:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The American public moves like a giant moron. Nobody cared about him getting busted fake free styling, nobody cared about his blackface pics, nobody cared about his zesty behavior. Nobody cared about him chasing after underage girls.

It wasn’t until a damned rap battle that the flood gates opened, now everyone is in “Drake is now the cartoon villain” mode, let‘s pile on with everything you can.
proof you can program people with music, most people are NPCs that need a script in order to act on a narrative.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Someone said in that Drake leak thread, Drake's people were going to start making up ducktales to muddy the waters.