Drake Had Kevin Samuels Killed Because He Exposed Him Having Cameras In His Bathroom..

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
images
The American public moves like a giant moron. Nobody cared about him getting busted fake free styling, nobody cared about his blackface pics, nobody cared about his zesty behavior. Nobody cared about him chasing after underage girls.

It wasn’t until a damned rap battle that the flood gates opened, now everyone is in “Drake is now the cartoon villain” mode, let‘s pile on with everything you can.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just listened to a podcast with Kevin Samuels and some pimps. I’m damn near for sure that nikka went hard on hoes after that shyt because they kept calling him the cologne and dressing up guru. Just thought I add that random ass shyt to the thread :mjgrin:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
At what point in the video does KS say this about Drake, not trying to listen to all this.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The American public moves like a giant moron. Nobody cared about him getting busted fake free styling, nobody cared about his blackface pics, nobody cared about his zesty behavior. Nobody cared about him chasing after underage girls.

It wasn’t until a damned rap battle that the flood gates opened, now everyone is in “Drake is now the cartoon villain” mode, let‘s pile on with everything you can.
Music is very effective
It hits another area of the brain, even after strokes some people can sing songs but can't speak in sentences correctly