Drake just might Commit Dat brehs :lupe:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Drake has never been in this position before. He survived the Pusha T situation because he just doesn’t have the reach Kendrick does.
Y'all really don't get that America calling you a pedophile is as bad as it is.

Push didn't reveal the mafukka to be a predator like Kendrick did.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I agree breh :russ: don't know why you quoting me
Because you posted this:

He survived the Pusha T situation because he just doesn’t have the reach Kendrick does.

My point is if Push or any know artist would have spoke on the Pedo shyt, Drake would be getting cooked .

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s got 8-9 figures…he lost a rap battle, he’ll live, lol. It could be worse…he could be caught on tape giving a young lady a f’n running bulldog headlock and sonic booms and all types of weird shhit these other devils in his profession do…🤷🏽‍♂️. Drake will be alright…he’ll never be what he was before the battle though

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
He’s got 8-9 figures…he lost a rap battle, he’ll live, lol. It could be worse…he could be caught on tape giving a young lady a f’n running bulldog headlock and sonic booms and all types of weird shhit these other devils in his profession do…🤷🏽‍♂️. Drake will be alright…he’ll never be what he was before the battle though
He’s a child grooming pedophile breh :what:

Daps
He’s a child grooming pedophile breh :what:
You really underestimate how much his fans don’t care about that. Since the girls he’s be caught being weird with are in their teens, that’s enough to excuses away with a lot of his fans. Even on here they do it. He will survive as long as there’s no actual criminal charges brought against him.