Drake: [Kendrick] been doing the same bait and switch for 10 years where he drops a verse to hype everyone up and then nothing ever happens

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Kendrick proved he is a hoe

Throw stones then hide ya hands Kenny brehs :mjlol:

“Kenny we need ya” :pachaha:

He's not wrong. I been saying the same shyt for years. nikka the most babied rap artist in the game.

WHERE THE fukkING DISS RECORDS , like 20 nikkas have dissed him since control where they at? Stop protecting this attention whoring nikka. I'm tired of yall babying this nikka, only rapper selling wolf tickets than go missing.

This is a fact. Kendrick is a troll and a p*ssy. Weaker than J Cole, at least he responded. Kendrick just ran away like a bytch.

Kendrick is a scary little p*ssy with a napoleon complex

Crazy how Kendrick Ghosted his fans and they switched the narrative….🤣😂

Kendrick rang Drake's doorbell and ran away like a fakkit. Nothing can change this fact, and you look like a clown trying to change the topic to anything but the facts over and over. Knock it off.

Let it die. Duckworth popped off then went MIA as expected. It’s over man

All the same names hating in here are the same names still throwing shade :mjlol: .....back when the narrative was Kendrick was a p*ssy and scared to respond. Now it's "Aubrey was in a no win situation. The world hates him too much":mjcry:

Muthafukkers just can't accept that they were wrong. Wasn't no conspiracy against this clown. He was riding high after Taylor made dropped. The whole world was on his side. He just got cooked up and demolished by the better artist. It's as simple as that.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
All the same names hating in here are the same names still throwing shade :mjlol: .....back when the narrative was Kendrick was a p*ssy and scared to respond. Now it's "Aubrey was in a no win situation. The world hates him too much":mjcry:

Muthafukkers just can't accept that they were wrong. Wasn't no conspiracy against this clown. He was riding high after Taylor made dropped. The whole world was on his side. He just got cooked up and demolished by the better artist. It's as simple as that.
Why you quoting me you clown… I was literally referring to you kenny stans… yall nikkas are unhinge faggits :mjlol: