Drake might be dropping another diss record towards Kendrick Lamar. Bynx production??

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kendrick probably got ten songs.

Drake should let it go. In the long run Drake might win because that daughter shyt ruined the beef for me. It just made it all so goofy lol.

Stop the contrarian shyt breh lol. It's unlikely they planted a daughter story and even if they did, so what. There's a news article out there about him paying some bytch $15,000 a month with a paternity test pending and that child would be 11-years old in 2024.

:manny:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
GKmd0dlXMAE_bRd

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Whitney bday is this week and so is Mothers Day :lupe:

Y'all really overthinking this, lol.

But it would be in his best interest to not drop anything else. Kendrick is sitting on the kinda sh*t that could really end dude's career and maybe even freedom. He's thinking mad moves ahead of Drake, and is almost hoping that Drake tries to drop something else. Drake is too concerned with preserving his fake image. He's going to bury himself by trying to save it.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
He was waving the white flag a couple days ago. I'm sure he's big mad about "Not Like Us". I wouldn't be shocked at new music and I welcome it.

However, it might be best to sit down.
he's been stewing for sure :mjlol:

probably echoing in his subconscious
"A-Minorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
0R6ovt.gif

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He was waving the white flag a couple days ago. I'm sure he's big mad about "Not Like Us". I wouldn't be shocked at new music and I welcome it.

However, it might be best to sit down.

Im done with this shyt lol. I wanted Kendrick to apply pressure but after thoroughly listening to The Heart Part VI and how drained that man sounded, it drained me lol. It was good beef, he lost, now move on.