DRAKE - MORE LIFE (Discussion Thread)

Daps
On what planet? Ross made songs in the past 3 years better than that whole album. fukk is wrong with you lil nikkas
Shut yo clown ass up.. Ross aint never made a better song than No Telling for example.. Your dumb fake--drug-dealer-persona-loving clown ass is welcome to post the songs that you think are better

Daps
Bullshyt plus that's a Quentin album not a Drake album
QM was involved in the creation of 1-2 verses + 1 hook in the 3 songs he was credited on IYRTITL - which is a 16/19 track album....

So what are you talking about?
And before your clown ass reply, remember;
Im only posting facts over here. And I know it hurts your narrative and heart, but don't be mad about it

:umad:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get you weirdo ass outta here you closet stan ass fakkit
:umad:
Now if I was you I'd write an essay crying on how you shouldn't be jumping in convos you weren't originally apart of..on a message board :mjlol:...but I'm not an insecure no life having dikkfiend like you, people can be fans of an artist without coming across as emotionally disturbed unlike your weirdo self you know?, so imma stay in here and anticipate the music, and if it's dope like some of his projects I'll enjoy it, If it's wack..imma call it wack, not Respond to every negative post like a desperate fukkboy, :umad:

I lost for even still responding to you, don't quote me again fakkit :camby:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Shut yo clown ass up.. Ross aint never made a better song than No Telling for example.. Your dumb fake--drug-dealer-persona-loving clown ass is welcome to post the songs that you think are better

Forcelosures
We gon make it
Crocodile python

All better than that entire tape. fukk wrong with you.....listen to music nikka