DRAKE - MORE LIFE (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Forcelosures
We gon make it
Crocodile python

All better than that entire tape. fukk wrong with you.....listen to music nikka
Foreclosures: NOPE, same boring ass Ross type beat and flow
We gon make it: NOPE, repetitive ass rhymes + Drake has made 100's of better songs not to mention hooks than that are better than this same boring ass Ross flow
Crocodile python: NOPE, do you never notice that Ross utilize the exact same flow and cadence in all his songs?

Literally ever song you posted, Ross use the same flow and cadence over different (yet kinda similar and safe/uncreati) beats

I dont get how Ross got so many weirdo stans.. nikka utilize the same flow on EVERY SONG..

4-5 words on-a-bar-ass-and-call-it-a-day nikka Ross.. shyt is unimpressive and boring ass shyt...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Foreclosures: NOPE, same boring ass Ross type beat and flow
We gon make it: NOPE, repetitive ass rhymes + Drake has made 100's of better songs not to mention hooks than that are better than this same boring ass Ross flow
Crocodile python: NOPE, do you never notice that Ross utilize the exact same flow and cadence in all his songs?

Literally ever song you posted, Ross use the same flow and cadence over different (yet kinda similar and safe/uncreati) beats

I dont get how Ross got so many weirdo stans.. nikka utilize the same flow on EVERY SONG..

4-5 words on a bar ass nikka
Wale wrote foreclousres if you actually want to go there

I don't think @AkaDemiK does tho

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
drake told hoezay "rather u than me":heh:

more more more
aAbnWFB.png
JDPcHr9.gif

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
IYRTITL out NOW.... Better rap album than anything Officer Ricky ever made
yikes imagine thinking this

black dollar came out that year and is better
Shut yo clown ass up.. Ross aint never made a better song than No Telling for example.. Your dumb fake--drug-dealer-persona-loving clown ass is welcome to post the songs that you think are better
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
I hope this one is better than Views from the trash. I like Drake and cant wait to see what he has done with this one.

Daps
yikes imagine thinking this

black dollar came out that year and is better

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
Post Smileys and delfecting statements because you cant phantom a real response to the very real accusation that Ross makes generic ass albums using the same exact flow and cadence on every song, brehs
:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

Oh and you're delusional small-brain-having crab-in-the-barrel ass clown if you think Black Dollar is better than IYRTITL.

Last edited:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
A little preemptive memo to the haters/undercover stans - getting someone to actually listen your music is half the battle.

So if you're in that OVO Sound radio thread next Saturday and/or have opinions on this playlist, ya already lost. :dame:
nikkas cant have opinons?

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Hope its all rap.

ALL rap.

fukk reggae, fukk pop, fukk songs for women, fukk songs for nikkas trynna get p*ssy.

All rap

not happening tho

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Yeah, of course you can. Its just pointless if its forced opinions only being posted cause off hate and not the actual quality of the music
yea i feel u a lot of nikkas here do that drake stans and haters alike. Im interested in this project tho hope its fire cause views was trash to me outside a few tracks