Drake performs 'Pop Style' and 'One Dance' at Ryerson University + reveals new music on the way

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
drake-performs-pop-style-one-dance-live-ryerson-university-announces-new-music-on-the-way.jpg

On May 1st, Drake made a surprise appearance at Ryerson University’s “6-cents” concert in Toronto, Canada, which was hosted by DJ Esco. If you were a student at Ryerson, it only cost you six cents to watch the show.

You can watch some footage of Drizzy performing “Pop Style“, “One Dance“, “Back To Back“, and “Summer Sixteen” live at the concert below. After he performed “Back To Back“, the crowd also started to chant “fukk Meek Mill”.

Before leaving the stage, Drizzy Drake let the crowd know that he will be releasing new music soon even though he has just dropped his VIEWS album: “Just because VIEWS came out it doesn’t mean there’s not new music on the way!”

Read more at Drake Performs “Pop Style” & “One Dance” Live At Ryerson University, Announces New Music On The Way [Video]

kuts

All Star
Daps
New music on the way when you just released an album? And this isn't the first time he's mentioned that he's got new joints dropping since Views came out neither.

Man that ghostwriting stuff really got to me bc whereas before I would've been like dude is the hardest working cat in the game, now I feel like this kind of stuff is sus.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
New music on the way when you just released an album? And this isn't the first time he's mentioned that he's got new joints dropping since Views came out neither.

Man that ghostwriting stuff really got to me bc whereas before I would've been like dude is the hardest working cat in the game, now I feel like this kind of stuff is sus.

Yeah he's lost all credibility at this point

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
he said the same thing after one of his other albums the past few years

Daps
What if he dropped another album on Friday or following SNL? Think it would do similar numbers?

Think that would be history two platinum albums released within weeks of each other.