Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You played yourself nikka :pachaha:

How so?

Check my post history on Kendrick and Snoop, I have consistently talked about how overrated and how much of a turncoat the former and latter are, ain’t shyt changed.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The brother @Rembrandt called it and then you appeared on some candyman shyt :deadrose:

Again, I been saying fukk Snoop. Pac himself didn’t even fukk with Snoop for the same type of time he’s on now. Am I lying?

I appeared like the same nikka I been online (and irl) for that last 20 some odd years now.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Again, I been saying fukk Snoop. Pac himself didn’t even fukk with Snoop for the same type of time he’s on now. Am I lying?

I appeared like the same nikka I been online (and irl) for that last 20 some odd years now.
You trying to make this about snoops relationship with pac, but this is about snoops relationship with kendrick.

This is a diss track aimed at kendrick using snoops own voice and snoop is one of Kendricks idols, passed him the torch cosigned him etc, and hes sharing this on his page bro. Thats gotta sting

Snoop clearly disappointed in this nikka.....Drake was right