Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I'm starting to think everyone in this shyt lost...except maybe Ross. Kendrick for taking too long past the point of interest. Drake for putting out a good initial diss but then doing too much with the corny internet energy meme A.I. antics and coming off like he's obsessed with Kendrick. Cole for popping shyt and then apologizing. Metro and Future looking like they trying to team up everyone to go against Drake. Kayne coming off like a washed up attention whore. L's all around. Ross the only one who got a couple funny jokes in and then moved on.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Snoop co-signing this is the least surprising thing that could have happened. Snoop uses ghost writers, used hologram Pac, and is incredibly inconsistent when it comes to who he supports in beef. Snoop would probably us AI his damn self without hesitation. But I can see why y'all Drake stans calling it a W. Y'all gotta take what y'all can get.

The track is still corny as hell and using Pac's voice to B-rabbit pedo allegations is still a bad look.

Kendrick stans are so furious and out of excuses they denegrating one of the West Coasts biggest legends now :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I'm starting to think everyone in this shyt lost...except maybe Ross. Kendrick for taking too long past the point of interest. Drake for putting out a good initial diss but then doing too much with the corny internet energy meme A.I. antics and coming off like he's obsessed with Kendrick. Cole for popping shyt and then apologizing. Metro and Future looking like they trying to team up everyone to go against Drake. Kayne coming off like a washed up attention whore. L's all around. Ross the only one who got a couple funny jokes in and then moved on.
Ross has spent every second of his life since Push-Ups dropped trying to find a way back to relevance from this situation. 9 million social posts just like they clowning Drake for, but it's okay for Ross somehow. Calling Kendrick short (he is) is corny but calling Drake white boy (he is) is hilarious. Officer Ricky even did a cheap ass music video for his record :francis:

Those goalposts must be exhausted from all that moving over the last 10 days :wow:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Ross has spent every second of his life since Push-Ups dropped trying to find a way back to relevance from this situation. 9 million social posts just like they clowning Drake for, but it's okay for Ross somehow. Calling Kendrick short (he is) is corny but calling Drake white boy (he is) is hilarious. Officer Ricky even did a cheap ass music video for his record :francis:

Those goalposts must be exhausted from all that moving over the last 10 days :wow:

Ok fine he took an L too, who gives a shyt honestly lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He running from them west coast extortion folk
:dead:

He has a place in LA and NY fam.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kendrick being short is a physical trait. Drake being a white boy is a character trait.

Some mixed kids carry themselves like black folks cause they grow up around black folks so they fit in without needing to put it on. And you don't have to be stereotypically "hood" to be black. It's the essence and the soul that black folks have that can't be duplicated.

Being mixed doesn't make you white, it makes you mixed. But some mixed kids (most often raised by the white parent) carry themselves like white people. Drake carries himself like a white guy who grew up around white people, who is pretending to be black. So he adopts what he perceives to be "black", the slang, the accents, the patios, the braids, none of it is natural and we can tell. It's his character. Drake doesnt come off naturally as black.

Thats why Ross's diss hits harder. When he said he was a white boy trying to hang in the park with the nikkaz, he was talking about Drake character.

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
You can tell that by all the "Drake using AI is embarrassing" posts, that some of these Kendrick stans are really dumb enough to think that Drake used AI to write the diss when he really just used a voice filter to imitate Pac and Snoop

I know, right? Why use AI when you got an entire writing staff on deck?

Last edited:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
This would’ve been real dope if Drake did his homework and mimic Pacs flow and delivery. Even a Hennessy enemy rhyme would’ve been dope.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick stans are so furious and out of excuses they denegrating one of the West Coasts biggest legends now :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Breh snoop is not that highly respected on here as far as being a voice of hip hop or whatever. Most people on here (a hip hop message board) give him his props for doggystyle, his part in the chronic
and becoming a household name but that's where it stops. And you can look at past threads unrelated to Kendrick to see this. When's the last time you ever seen snoops name in a top 5 or even top 10 list?
Like I said earlier I understand why Drake fans would see this as a W but this is not at all suprising coming from him.
As I've always said snoop moves like a politician.