Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Snoop co-signing this is the least surprising thing that could have happened. Snoop uses ghost writers, used hologram Pac, and is incredibly inconsistent when it comes to who he supports in beef. Snoop would probably us AI his damn self without hesitation. But I can see why y'all Drake stans calling it a W. Y'all gotta take what y'all can get.

The track is still corny as hell and using Pac's voice to B-rabbit pedo allegations is still a bad look.

damn the cope in this post :dead:

the spin cycle that kendrick supporters (im one as well, just not a blind stan) have been on since like that has been :wow:

keep up the good fight

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Honestly I'm starting to think everyone in this shyt lost...except maybe Ross. Kendrick for taking too long past the point of interest. Drake for putting out a good initial diss but then doing too much with the corny internet energy meme A.I. antics and coming off like he's obsessed with Kendrick. Cole for popping shyt and then apologizing. Metro and Future looking like they trying to team up everyone to go against Drake. Kayne coming off like a washed up attention whore. L's all around. Ross the only one who got a couple funny jokes in and then moved on.

Metro and Future got TWO number 1 albums and a number 1 song off this shyt. No way their taking any L’s at all from this ruckus

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Metro and Future got TWO number 1 albums and a number 1 song off this shyt. No way their taking any L’s at all from this ruckus

This!

Future honestly can’t take an L he’s just to loved by the people

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Damn I stand corrected

I hope that’s not it
That's what he's referring to when he says

Im out in Tokyo because I'm big in Japan
Tokyo is an IG model who was connected to future, she attended drake show and took 2 photos
One was near a trailer where she has a chanel bag

Drizzy chip n Dale, probably buy your bytch chanel

:sas2:

Chip n Dale were characters in a cartoon who kept trolling a dog named Pluto (futures nickname)

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
After hearing Euphoria I gotta think Drake either heard it already or somebody laced him bout it..

Ppl thought this record was corny but it was NEEDED it took some of the sting away from Kendrick’s response gotta give the lightskin n!gga credit

also told us Kendrick wasn’t dropping till after Taylor Swift which turned out true as well

Last edited:

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
After hearing Euphoria I gotta think Drake either heard it already or somebody laced him bout it..

Ppl thought this record was corny but it was NEEDED it took some of the sting away from Kendrick’s response gotta give the lightskin n!gga credit

also told us Kendrick wasn’t dropping till after Taylor Swift which turned out true as well
:mjlol: at all of this