Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell that by all the "Drake using AI is embarrassing" posts, that some of these Kendrick stans are really dumb enough to think that Drake used AI to write the diss when he really just used a voice filter to imitate Pac and Snoop
Na that was people in general not understanding how A.I works not just Kendrick fans. The ones that understand it still thinks it's corny and basically promoting acceptance for a technology that could completely change the music industry in a very negative way for consumers and artists.

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Breh snoop is not that highly respected on here as far as being a voice of hip hop or whatever. Most people on here (a hip hop message board) give him his props for doggystyle, his part in the chronic
and becoming a household name but that's where it stops. And you can look at past threads unrelated to Kendrick to see this. When's the last time you ever seen snoops name in a top 5 or even top 10 list?
Like I said earlier I understand why Drake fans would see this as a W but this is not at all suprising coming from him.
As I've always said snoop moves like a politician.

Did Kungfu Kenny not cry when Snoop told him to carry the torch? it wasn't Lil Eazy E, E-40, Game, etc that brought him to tears

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick being short is a physical trait. Drake being a white boy is a character trait.

Some mixed kids carry themselves like black folks cause they grow up around black folks so they fit in without needing to put it on. And you don't have to be stereotypically "hood" to be black. It's the essence and the soul that black folks have that can't be duplicated.

Being mixed doesn't make you white, it makes you mixed. But some mixed kids (most often raised by the white parent) carry themselves like white people. Drake carries himself like a white guy who grew up around white people, who is pretending to be black. So he adopts what he perceives to be "black", the slang, the accents, the patios, the braids, none of it is natural and we can tell. It's his character. Drake doesnt come off naturally as black.

Thats why Ross's diss hits harder. When he said he was a white boy trying to hang in the park with the nikkaz, he was talking about Drake character.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Breh snoop is not that highly respected on here as far as being a voice of hip hop or whatever. Most people on here (a hip hop message board) give him his props for doggystyle, his part in the chronic
and becoming a household name but that's where it stops. And you can look at past threads unrelated to Kendrick to see this. When's the last time you ever seen snoops name in a top 5 or even top 10 list?
Like I said earlier I understand why Drake fans would see this as a W but this is not at all suprising coming from him.
As I've always said snoop moves like a politician.

This diss isnt a W or L, it's nothing more than additional bating of Kendrick to drop his diss. :heh: is clearly sitting on something we wants to drop to reply to that record.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Kendrick being short is a physical trait. Drake being a white boy is a character trait.

Some mixed kids carry themselves like black folks cause they grow up around black folks so they fit in without needing to put it on. And you don't have to be stereotypically "hood" to be black. It's the essence and the soul that black folks have that can't be duplicated.

Being mixed doesn't make you white, it makes you mixed. But some mixed kids (most often raised by the white parent) carry themselves like white people. Drake carries himself like a white guy who grew up around white people, who is pretending to be black. So he adopts what he perceives to be "black", the slang, the accents, the patios, the braids, none of it is natural and we can tell. It's his character. Drake doesnt come off naturally as black.

Thats why Ross's diss hits harder. When he said he was a white boy trying to hang in the park with the nikkaz, he was talking about Drake character.

says all of that and finishes it with ross's diss hits harder

:dead: :dead: :dead:

nikka to who? this the same forum that tried to swear up and down meek won the beef and common won the beef over a "you ain't wet nobody, nikka, you Canada dry" line

just say you hate ol boy instead of hyping up trash shyt. wrote all this bullshyt just to cap. ol lipstick alley ass post stfu

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Kungfu Kenny not cry when Snoop told him to carry the torch? it wasn't Lil Eazy E, E-40, Game, etc that brought him to tears
And I stated I can understand why Drake fans will see this as an L for Kendrick for that reason. Did I need to spell that out for you.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka to who? this the same forum that tried to swear up and down meek won the beef and common won the beef over a "you ain't wet nobody, nikka, you Canada dry" line

just say you hate ol boy instead of hyping up trash shyt. wrote all this bullshyt just to cap. ol lipstick alley ass post stfu
First diss folks said the best line was about Metro playing the drums. Second diss folks talked about Drake being a pedo and the AI 2pac. Those aren't strong disses at all.

Ross diss had people talking about Drake being a white boy and having a BBL. Those actually hit harder than anything Drake said about Kendrick.

Maybe Drake is just holding on to some dirt he got on Kendrick, but at this point neither diss he put out has been strong. He just getting props for participating

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
First diss folks said the best line was about Metro playing the drums. Second diss folks talked about Drake being a pedo and the AI 2pac. Those aren't strong disses at all.

Ross diss had people talking about Drake being a white boy and having a BBL. Those actually hit harder than anything Drake said about Kendrick.

Maybe Drake is just holding on to some dirt he got on Kendrick, but at this point neither diss he put out has been strong. He just getting props for participating
He's getting props for the lyrics and flow

Both of which he probably didn't come up with himself

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
You can tell that by all the "Drake using AI is embarrassing" posts, that some of these Kendrick stans are really dumb enough to think that Drake used AI to write the diss when he really just used a voice filter to imitate Pac and Snoop
Lmaoo them nikkas too geeked to say drake didn't write something, they not using their brians

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

Drop and give me 50… ughhhhh!:wrist:

That shyt sound gay and wack as fukk . Talking about “who” :gucci:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

This drake diss went over people heads