Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I like to listen to this track before listening to Kendrick's 4 diss tracks. Drake sounded so confident on this one and in the end he was really just talking to himself lol
Same way I saw it... Push ups was the theme song... The AI shyt was this nikka dancing in the ring like Ali.... Pulling on the ropes... Standing in the corner playing to the crowd... Making crazy faces and shyt :troll:

Then slowly a nervousness settle in and clouds the confidence like "where this nikka at?"... Kenny come through the crowd on some Edge shyt on a random Tuesday morning and laid the Smackdown on this nikka

Sniper

All Star
Daps
You tryna let this shyt die down, nah, nah, nah
Not this time, nikka, you followin' through

This part had me :russ: when it came out

Now though :huhldup:

Now it's even funnier.

After knowing what's gonna happen the whole song is funnier now :russ:

Still a dope song but Drake had no idea what he was doing or in for :whew:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Listening to the Kendrick AI Heart 6 got me thinking, Drake had a solid idea just not the right execution

Since this was the "Kendrick's taking too long" era he chould've had Kendrick's voice talking about how afraid he is to drop, how Drake let him on his first big show, how even though he sells less he's authentic etc etc. Could've framed it on some I'll diss me for you shyt the internet would've ate it up. Instead the Pac shyt rubbed some people the wrong way, a missed opportunity

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I didn't listen to this corny shyt until yesterday, and as expected .. to call it cringeworthy would be a disservice to the word :snoop:

I still haven’t lol

tumblr_mpyf8e0JDw1swr2cko1_500.gifv