Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Had Kenny fans in shambles

As Nas stan, I'm glad this AI shyt wasnt popping back in the day. I would have died if Jay would have talk to Nas as a washed up MC Shan telling Nas the Bridge still over..lol

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to the Kendrick AI Heart 6 got me thinking, Drake had a solid idea just not the right execution

Since this was the "Kendrick's taking too long" era he chould've had Kendrick's voice talking about how afraid he is to drop, how Drake let him on his first big show, how even though he sells less he's authentic etc etc. Could've framed it on some I'll diss me for you shyt the internet would've ate it up. Instead the Pac shyt rubbed some people the wrong way, a missed opportunity
That would have required some creativity, Drake is not a creative person

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Had Kenny fans in shambles

As Nas stan, I'm glad this AI shyt wasnt popping back in the day. I would have died if Jay would have talk to Nas as a washed up MC Shan telling Nas the Bridge still over..lol
That would’ve been gay

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
A troll song, which will age horribly, but was appropriate for the moment. It will be forgotten that this dropped in the middle of the AI hysteria where nobody knew what was real and wasn't, with fake AI leaks being released.